Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hypno Api was kind of what the game was when the thread was first made, before the proper release. After release it got the usual long one, or two. also .

Reactions: TankyThomas

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What's wrong with the old title? "Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch"
Much better than a directly translated Japanese cr@p title.

Jun 21, 2020
I have a legitimate question here. Is the writing in this story merely terrible, or is the social situation in modern Japan such that a teenage boy would even momentarily contemplate following an order to turn over their phone to some woman just because she's wealthy? Let alone do so with a submissive remark, and then not complain after she deliberately damages it. And I am serious here. I couldn't even conceive of 16-year-old-me doing anything other than laughing in her face. I was easily, and frequently, bullied but it required either violence or the credible threat of it.

Reactions: TheH34th3n666

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I have a legitimate question here. Is the writing in this story merely terrible, or is the social situation in modern Japan such that a teenage boy would even momentarily contemplate following an order to turn over their phone to some woman just because she's wealthy? Let alone do so with a submissive remark, and then not complain after she deliberately damages it. And I am serious here. I couldn't even conceive of 16-year-old-me doing anything other than laughing in her face. I was easily, and frequently, bullied but it required either violence or the credible threat of it.
It's such a common meme in Japanese popular culture (not just hentai) that the wealthy descendants of the families that were the nobility before it was abolished on paper are still treated as such in all but name, and still have the sway to punish those who fail/refuse to do so, that it has to have at least some basis in fact.

deflation

May 18, 2020
It's such a common meme in Japanese popular culture (not just hentai) that the wealthy descendants of the families that were the nobility before it was abolished on paper are still treated as such in all but name, and still have the sway to punish those who fail/refuse to do so, that it has to have at least some basis in fact.
Not just Japan, it's the same in S. Korea as well. They seem to have an abnormally high respect for people who are either older, more wealthy or have a higher social status.

vegetales

Jun 5, 2022
My purchased copy is version 1.07, and the "Standing Pose" is still censored for me. I pasted SharedAssets1 and SharedAssets2 in my Data folder. Can anyone offer any insight into what I need to do to fix this?

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
My purchased copy is version 1.07, and the "Standing Pose" is still censored for me. I pasted SharedAssets1 and SharedAssets2 in my Data folder. Can anyone offer any insight into what I need to do to fix this?
The newest version that I have is 1.06, so if you want a new uncensored patch for the difference versions, please give me a copy of your game. Then I can update a new patch.

vegetales

Jun 5, 2022
The newest version that I have is 1.06, so if you want a new uncensored patch for the difference versions, please give me a copy of your game. Then I can update a new patch.
Thanks for your reply! Your wonderful patch actually works like a charm even for version 1.07; it's just that when our gal spreads her legs during the standing pose, the male anatomy ends up getting distorted in the hazy atmosphere of the school hallway behind her. I'm not sure if there is any way to maintain the integrity of those pixels during that specific pose. The hand, for example, does not get distorted.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
While the situation in the game and other hentai/doujin/anime/manga works are most likely largely exaggerated, bullying, at least a few years ago, was a real problem in Japan AFAIK. Not sure how it is right now, but I know that at least some years ago, you were expected to exchange pleasantries and even follow direct orders from your seniors in school, even if you weren't even a year apart from them.

Now, I am basing this in large part on pop culture - anime and manga mostly, but the whole "throwing thumb tacks into your shoes", destroying your notebooks, or even writing something along the lines of "go and hang yourself" on your desk, while also leaving flowers as if your desk was somebody's grave, they are so prevalent, even in serious, psychological dramas, that there must've been something to these. You would also have trouble with finding allies, as anyone siding with you would likely become the next target. Schools OTOH would rather do nothing, or resort to just giving the bully a slap on the wrist with some self-important speech on empathy, while ignoring the problem at large - like schools usually tend to do, only more - because of the whole "reputation" morality of Japan.

Basically, AFAIK, in Japan saying one thing and thinking something completely different is not seen as hypocrisy, but rather as a proper etiquette. Long story short - Japan doesn't have much land, so people are pushed together like sardines in a tin can, and when you start speaking your mind you risk creating a social conflict, which can then disrupt the entire society. So for the sake of society, only speak what's "right", and keep your personal thoughts to yourself and for your family. This creates this whole "reputation" morality, so schools or even parents, would rather swipe the problem under the rug and pretend that nothing is really happening, rather than seeking help and risking others knowing that there was some kind of problem. One of the funnier examples I remember from uni was - IIRC - when they told us that during the economic bubble, Japanese govt insisted that their exaggerated GDP values stem from the fact that "they calculate their GDP differently", which supposedly implied that they have different math there.

Not sure how it is right now though, but at least a couple of years back I remember our uni lectors telling us that bullying was a very real problem, so I can't imagine it being completely made up as a plot device. By the same token, I can totally see someone submitting to the chick from the game, in fear of drawing her social circle's ire to themselves. It's all of the above, but add to it the benefit of having a shitload of money to silence authorities, basically making their precious little flower practically untouchable by school, nor by law.

Mostly fictionalized, but I would say that definitely based in some part in reality.

Last edited:

Mrasspleaser

Jun 30, 2022
I have a question for a relatively experienced with unity engine user, if I may.
There were two ways I disabled the censorship:
Would you happen to still have the files with the censorship removed. And would you be willing to share them with me. I have zero experience doing this.

Thanks

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
Would you happen to still have the files with the censorship removed. And would you be willing to share them with me. I have zero experience doing this.

Thanks
Why would you need my file ?

Sir noxtek did a wonderful job, removing the censorship, right here:
Uncensor for 1.0.6
Unzip and overwrite "sharedassets1.assets" in "HypnoApp_Data"

Pixeldrain

Reactions: Mrasspleaser

Svenjir

Jun 15, 2019
How can I get her to squirt? I tried all the possible method that I thought I could (both sex-toys and dick)
This might've been asked before, but my lazy ass can't be bothered to dig through 50-ish pages of discussion.
Sorry about that.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes