Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

pantha02

Sep 15, 2020
I'm so sad that everyone can play this game and have enjoy because I cant even get pass on title, "New game" problem.

Feb 3, 2020
i already tired everything. People in this post said its a Amd gpu problem but i use a Nvidia T-T
RIP as stated I don't know the issue you faced and I certainly don't know what a AMD gpu or a Nvidia is, but good luck to you, hopefully you can eventually play it one way or another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 3, 2020
So

Basically A won, followed by E.

1652960196215.png

The dev might have wished E won cause they decided on E (They have final decision and questionaire is to help with their decision making so don't get pissed at them)

But based on the comments about A, people who picked A picked it for the nipples so:

The dev did a merge with the size of E with the nipples of A

(Also I think the merged version of the lady has a tiny smile, while A and E have neutral expressions but it could be me)

1652960235969.png

Last point is that the lady wears thights and a newer version of the school uniform. However, she is NOT wearing a sweater inside as the dev said: " I want to use a sweater under the jacket, but the sweater cannot be opened to the left or right, so it does not go well with the touch. "

1652960561229.png

Anyways, if you have any ideas, tips or critiscm etc, then just comment at their post . Seems like the dev atleast read some of the comments.

Last edited:

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
I'm happy the big oppai size won but man-

btw I like pink nipples as much as the next guy but it's a bit boring if all of them are always the same color. I wish E nipple color won as well.

Feb 3, 2020
I'm happy the big oppai size won but man-

btw I like pink nipples as much as the next guy but it's a bit boring if all of them are always the same color. I wish E nipple color won as well.
Well, I don't wanna count my chicken before they hatched but dev *prob gonna add the rest of the female cast so you might have a chance with the nipple design you want. But good luck to you if they release another questionaire for the 3rd and/or later girls

You can comment your opinion in that post as well but I highly doubt they will consider it considering the fact the nipple design being A is to pleased the questionaire winner A, despite the dev seemingly wanting E to win.

* : Though I don't know if the 3rd and later girls would even be designed(aka sequel is the last one), be part of the this sequel(alongside unorthodox lady) or be part of future sequels(one new one sequel)

{Edit} Actually on further inspection Merged Version's nipples looks more like E than A. A looks more like inverted nipples popping out imo. The difference beteen merged and E is just the colour I think

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
How to play the game. I can't seem to increase the orgasm percentage.

Yes, I'm not the brightest tool in the restaurant.

Edit. Figured it out, it just started slow

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes