Apr 21, 2020
IMO
  1. Sports girl
  2. neat lady
  3. Gal
  4. Disciplinary Chairman
Here are my reasons:

The chairman seems pretty generic.

The Gal might have too similar personality in the sense that she looks down on you as you break her with hypnosis. I might be wrong with how I imagine her personality. I like her designs though.

I like the neat lady. It will be fun corrupting someone innocent like her.

But, I like the sports girl best and it's not even close. Tanlines, check. Tomboy, check. I also like both of her clothing variation. I can also imagine more scenarios with her than the others. I think she'll win.

I'd be happy with a new game with any of them.

Reactions: Dv2710

Mcsock

Jan 16, 2020
orthodox lady won so the current order is : orthodox lady → a small breasts brown sports girl or a gal → a student council president

Reactions: FryRose
Feb 3, 2020
wait i can't understand this...what did i miss...?
Basically, the creator announced he is making a sequel. He has 4 new girls( Delinquent(Gal), Reserved Girl(Orthodox Lady), Sports girl(Small breasts brown sport girl) and council prez) and created the questionaire to determine who he should picked/prioritised.

He and some people here liked Sports girl. But in the end, Orthodox lady won.

Now, excluding other details like suggestions for features to add in the new sequel, he is prioritising working on orthodox lady live 2d, followed by small breasts brown sport girl or gal (I hope both since I want all 4) and lastly council prez.

I don't know if the sequel will 'only have orthodox lady only and future future sequels will include the rest of the girls', 'will have all the girls for the next sequel' or 'have as many girls as he is willing to work on based on the priority list for the next sequel'.

*Since based on my memory, I recall at one point in the post he mention he will " start working on a work that targets the orthodox lady for brainwashing " ( which could imply only orthodox girl will appear in the next sequel) and another part of the focus on his opinion on implementing the lesbian sex feature, which he is considering but not confirming (Implying there is atleast 2 girls. However it could also be referring to the first girl from the first game and Orthodox lady)

For me personally, I just hope all girls will appear in the sequel and the game being available on steam so i can financially support it. The creator seems very passionate on making a sequel (based on his opinions on fan suggested features in Second Post) that is like a direct upgrade from the first game, so I don't mind whatever features he planned to implement.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2020
Yeah what a waste... Orthodox lady is practically the same model as the original but with a different personality. I was hoping for more variation
In the second post (My comment above this), he states he wants to make orthodox lady's breast bigger but is having issues. Also if i recall correctly, in the first post, the concept art shows that orthodox lady is the tallest?(I go check later to confirm):
1652266035388.png

{Edit} She is the second shortest, she is shorter than first girl.
1652266211815.png

There is also this, whatever it means:
1652266250778.png

You can comment on second post on your opinion on Orthodox lady's design as well to improve your odds of her design being different from first girl:

1652266359874.png

Jan 12, 2022
Basically, the creator announced he is making a sequel. He has 4 new girls( Delinquent(Gal), Reserved Girl(Orthodox Lady), Sports girl(Small breasts brown sport girl) and council prez) and created the questionaire to determine who he should picked/prioritised.

He and some people here liked Sports girl. But in the end, Orthodox lady won.

Now, excluding other details like suggestions for features to add in the new sequel, he is prioritising working on orthodox lady live 2d, followed by small breasts brown sport girl or gal (I hope both since I want all 4) and lastly council prez.

I don't know if the sequel will 'only have orthodox lady only' and future future sequels will include the rest of the girls, 'will have all the girls for the next sequel' or 'have as many girls as he is willing to work on based on the priority list for the next sequel'.

*Since based on my memory, I recall at one point in the post he mention he will focus on orthodox lady for the sequel ( which could imply only orthodox girl will appear in the next sequel) and another part of the focus on his opinion on implementing the lesbian sex feature, which he is considering but not confirming (Implying there is atleast 2 girls. However it could also be referring to the first girl from the first game and Orthodox lady)

For me personally, I just hope all girls will appear in the sequel and the game being available on steam so i can financially support it. The creator seems very passionate on making a sequel (based on his opinions on fan suggested features in Second Post) that is like a direct upgrade from the first game, so I don't mind whatever features he planned to implement.
Ohh......
Damn i really missed so much xD, Thanks for the explanation btw.
Hmm yeah all 4 girls look cute, i can't decide...
Time to wait patiently for the sequel

Reactions: sinran987654321

dummylol

Dec 22, 2021
hello im having this error where i cant open the program
after trying emulator it create dump file which stated that this is the cause

The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access
any fix for this? im also using directx 12

Reactions: Walkadav96
Feb 3, 2020

Questionaire on unorthodox lady's breast^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

{Edit}

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes