Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
played this game to finish, got all the things on gold mode, on an NG+ run, now I wish I could figure out which lines in the savedata/dat file control the lvl2/Experienced state of the statuses, functions, items, and Situation, then I could see how it effects my second playthrough

not totally important to me, but any help figuring it out would be greatly appreciated
its pretty self explanatory, body parts are level based and the items just count unlocked, used once (and tutorial), etc.
just throw the save file into a text editor and separate it out like a json or xml file.

Mar 17, 2019
so what's going on with the game?
didn't the developer mean that he wanted to add more functions after a short vacation?
Is there any new information or has he just disappeared without a trace?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
so what's going on with the game?
didn't the developer mean that he wanted to add more functions after a short vacation?
Is there any new information or has he just disappeared without a trace?
their twitter is still active, not that i can read any of it though.

EDIT: from what the google translate gibberish deciphers to... maybe a game "renovation"? can't say for sure

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
their twitter is still active, not that i can read any of it though.

EDIT: from what the google translate gibberish deciphers to... maybe a game "renovation"? can't say for sure
Deepl translate more or less the same.

Seems like he is trying to rebuild one part of the game, and not touch another part of it.

Feb 11, 2022
Finally got all 4 endings. Really enjoyed this game. Any other titles like this one? Hope developer adds more to this one. More BDSM options would be great.

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
im trying to construct a savedata.dat that lets you go directly to the different endings but i fail creating the love ending and i have seen an ending where she's locking her self away and spends the whole day with toys in herself but i dont remember the conditions.

what i have
* center (catatonic mind break)
* reverse (shes dominating you like with modified morals)
* tame (complete domination, shes a leashed sexpet)

* supposed to be love, but returns center - condition explanations i saw fail to produce the ending
* toy addict (fails to function, missing school and spending all day orgasming with rubber and plastic stuck in her) - missing conditions
Doubt you’re still looking for the Love Ending conditions, but if you are I think it requires you to ejaculate a lot in the vagina. Considering the dialogue for that ending, it would makes sense.

Feb 11, 2022
Doubt you’re still looking for the Love Ending conditions, but if you are I think it requires you to ejaculate a lot in the vagina. Considering the dialogue for that ending, it would makes sense.
I got the love ending by having way more penis orgasms than toy. She favored penis over toy and obedience low. Final analytics for Karen were 54 by hand, 94 toy, 0 masterbate, 181 penis, 17 mind.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Finally got all 4 endings. Really enjoyed this game. Any other titles like this one? Hope developer adds more to this one. More BDSM options would be great.
princess harem, princess party and that other game from circle laplace, but all thre are pretty cookie cutter with a bit of different story around them. good, dynamic touch simulation games are quite a rare find.

Reactions: rev_10

Niyebe

Jan 27, 2021
I got the love ending by having way more penis orgasms than toy. She favored penis over toy and obedience low. Final analytics for Karen were 54 by hand, 94 toy, 0 masterbate, 181 penis, 17 mind.
I thought it was related to ejaculation because I got the Center ending even though I maxed out penis favorability and had several hundred vaginal based orgasms, but got the Love ending when I decided to ejaculate in there.

Feb 11, 2022
I thought it was related to ejaculation because I got the Center ending even though I maxed out penis favorability and had several hundred vaginal based orgasms, but got the Love ending when I decided to ejaculate in there.
It may be. I don't remember how many times I ejaculated in her.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

trashisland2

Jul 3, 2019
Game is very good, but I think something is missing. Ah..yess.. we can`t fuck her without hypnosis... to sad. At high stat she already become a sex slave even without hypno. (remember she said "You don`t do anything to me?" when we unhypnotized her). If dev add ability to fuck her at high stat without hypnosis, it will be awesome. And don`t forget, she is a tsundere. Or just create a new game.
You CAN actually fuck her without hypno. There are 2 ways to do this:
-when you're using the penis on her keep it in and press unhypnotize.
-only undress her panties with your penisout and leave everthing on then unhypnotize
I tested it out at character level 90 and it will trigger addtional dialouge, at level 70 she just doesn't say anything. Also here's a savefile for all 4 endings:
slot 3: slave
slot 4: love
slot 5: center/mindrape
slot 6: reverse

i like how she has dialouge when you're just leave the game on and do nothing too

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes