Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
how do i open g spot orgasm or squirting
Finger her. When you get to the G-Spot area, it'll note that by a bubble beside the vagina status bar. Just rub around it for a while. When it's sensitive enough and used enough, it'll unlock squirting.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Actually meant this version it looks like it has a non machine translated version...
This hasn't been a MTL for a while, again as far as I can tell the game here from DLSite is the same as the other stores. The screenshots and the MLT bits in the opening post are just from the old test version and auto translator, with the bug reports button that was here when it was made...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Klolita

Random_Guyy

Jun 27, 2020
im trying to construct a savedata.dat that lets you go directly to the different endings but i fail creating the love ending and i have seen an ending where she's locking her self away and spends the whole day with toys in herself but i dont remember the conditions.

what i have
* center (catatonic mind break)
* reverse (shes dominating you like with modified morals)
* tame (complete domination, shes a leashed sexpet)

* supposed to be love, but returns center - condition explanations i saw fail to produce the ending
* toy addict (fails to function, missing school and spending all day orgasming with rubber and plastic stuck in her) - missing conditions
there's 5 endings? I only got 4
high obedience: she's a sex maniac without hypno. CG shows her on leash
low obedience, penis-toy on far left: she's in love with you, or at least your dick. CG shows you and her fucking, second CG shows you fucking her when she's pregnant
low obedience, penis-toy center: she's refusing to believe that she's a sex maniac. CG shows you using all sort of toys to her
low obedience, penis-toy far right: you're becoming her sex slave. CG shows you licking her pussy

I'm guessing that you confuse center and toy addict being different?

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
what do you do to get ending? I'm on day 20 if I recall, obiedence is 100, penis-toy on far left, orgasm on far right, but no matter what I do, i'm not getting any endings

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
This hasn't been a MTL for a while, again as far as I can tell the game here from DLSite is the same as the other stores. The screenshots and the MLT bits in the opening post are just from the old test version and auto translator, with the bug reports button that was here when it was made...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh okay nice

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
played this game to finish, got all the things on gold mode, on an NG+ run, now I wish I could figure out which lines in the savedata/dat file control the lvl2/Experienced state of the statuses, functions, items, and Situation, then I could see how it effects my second playthrough

not totally important to me, but any help figuring it out would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: cofi023
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes