Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
im trying to construct a savedata.dat that lets you go directly to the different endings but i fail creating the love ending and i have seen an ending where she's locking her self away and spends the whole day with toys in herself but i dont remember the conditions.

what i have
* center (catatonic mind break)
* reverse (shes dominating you like with modified morals)
* tame (complete domination, shes a leashed sexpet)

* supposed to be love, but returns center - condition explanations i saw fail to produce the ending
* toy addict (fails to function, missing school and spending all day orgasming with rubber and plastic stuck in her) - missing conditions

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
im trying to construct a savedata.dat that lets you go directly to the different endings but i fail creating the love ending and i have seen an ending where she's locking her self away and spends the whole day with toys in herself but i dont remember the conditions.
I don't know what triggers the endings in this game but if this helps:
1644397583260.png
That appears to give you the "love" ending. Not sure.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017

what i have
* center (catatonic mind break)
* reverse (shes dominating you like with modified morals)
* tame (complete domination, shes a leashed sexpet)

* supposed to be love, but returns center - condition explanations i saw fail to produce the ending
* toy addict (fails to function, missing school and spending all day orgasming with rubber and plastic stuck in her) - missing conditions
The ending conditions were posted earlier.

From what I've observed modifying the save file, there are these endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're getting Centre instead of love, then you need to give her more dick.
For toy you need low obedience and toy pref.

Yrtmore

Mar 28, 2019
The ending toy doesn't work for me. Instead it shows reverse (shes dominating you like with modified morals)

alexroeber

Dec 12, 2018
Soo~ I kinda can't play this game because any menu I open rapidly blinks in and out of existence. Haven't seen any complains about this, but still: Anyone know anything about it?
Version 1.06, I already tried setting the FPS and/or refresh rate to 60.

EDIT: Alright, I have this problem in any and all unity games it seems. If anyone heard about something like this, help is still appreciated, but well...

EDIT2: My Switch Pro Controller was still connected which caused the issue, I am confused as hell.

Last edited:

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I can't get the nipple orgasm or the double orgasm to work. I've tried only stimulating the nipples with both vibrators and fingers but it never counts. I've also tried using the vibrator in the vagina and penis in the ass but the double orgasm won't count either. Anyone know what's up or if I'm missing anything?

lkemike

Dec 18, 2017
There's 4 I believe. I posted my saveData here from 1.0.4 which had a save for all the endings if you want to try them out. That same data was still working on 1.0.5 so it might work on 1.0.6. This could also be handy if you just want to see which stats you need to get each ending incase you want to do it yourself.
can you drop other way?
Mega not work.

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Figured out what cause the game to not load issue, it's the calendar format, region format need to be in English. Same with those NejicomiSimulator serie also.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes