Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Bosss

May 1, 2017
I tried updating my video driver and nothing happened sadly I can't reinstall windows this is suck
Then try this settings in nvidia control panel. Try to update and x86, net framework, .

Try to install all of it. I don`t now what you have already installed, and what don`t.

After installation, reboot windows.
Try run as administrator, compatibility with 7, 8.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prick

X-217A24

Apr 6, 2019
Then try this settings in nvidia control panel. Try to update and x86, net framework, .

Try to install all of it. I don`t now what you have already installed, and what don`t.

After installation, reboot windows.
Try run as administrator, compatibility with 7, 8.1.

thankyou for the replying but it's still not working even with the official demo still have the same problem

Bosss

May 1, 2017
thankyou for the replying but it's still not working even with the official demo still have the same problem
Then I could recommend 2 option
1 To reinstall windows.
2. Create an virtual machine (google it, it`s simple).
"The official demo still have the same problem" - I think there something in "windows", which loop loading game sequence. There is no error, no auto exit from app, no message "this app don't respond", just animation(sequence) don`t work. Maybe try to relocate your game folder to somewhere else. Try run as admin. It didn`t help me though.
Try to change DPI resolution (see screenshot). But better, if you can, reinstall windows.

Add
I google a little bit. Found next
Open cmd. Type in windows search cmd>open command promt and type - "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" press Enter. Wait till end, then type "sfc /scannow" (type without "). Reboot. It will check windows components and repair it.

And the second reason of problem what I found, is to disable second video adapter(if you have it). So if you have 2 video cards in PC(SLI, CROSSFIRE), or 2 video chip in laptop (like integrated intel/amd graphics and standalone chip like 3050, 1030 and so on). Disable one of them using device manager (type device manager in control panel search) so system will use only one adapter. Or just delete driver for 1 of them.

Last edited:

Bosss

May 1, 2017
or try this:
Damm, forgot about dx11 forced mode.:FacePalm:

How to use it command.
Right click>new>shortcut>browse to game folder and select app.exe>at the end of line type -force-d3d11>press "Next">Finish.
Lunch game from this new shortcut. (see screenshot of how it must look like).

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
What was crashing in my game was either AVG or useing v1.04 uncensore instead of v1.06. Fixed both at the same time so not sure which one was it

Reactions: skydragoon5

voxi4simple

Jul 9, 2019
Error log file: C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\dobuworks\HypnoApp\Player.log
The file 'hypnoApp_ver1.0.6/HypnoApp_Data/sharedassets1.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!

Re-extract this file:
Name: sharedassets1.assets
Size: 220945956 bytes (210 MiB)
SHA1: 567ab38de6158115a919118a7a91902df364bcc3

It's working XD

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Error log file: C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\dobuworks\HypnoApp\Player.log
The file 'hypnoApp_ver1.0.6/HypnoApp_Data/sharedassets1.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!

Re-extract this file:
Name: sharedassets1.assets
Size: 220945956 bytes (210 MiB)
SHA1: 567ab38de6158115a919118a7a91902df364bcc3

It's working XD
Download again. File(s) are corrupt(ed).

Found a way to fuck her without hypnosis. Don't know about if I`m correct, but I have anal and pussy an 100%, sub - 100%. Put her into Paralyze mode, then made her climax about 10 times (not sure about quantity. Anal/pussy), while your cock inside her, press "unhypnosis", and continue fuck her(cock would not be shown, but you could see her uterus). Enjoy new dialog. While she without hypno and don`t call for a help. Sadly, to end a day. you need to brainwash her and only then end button will be available.

Don`t think it`s a bug, coz there is voiced dialog and text. Maybe this function was removed.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What was crashing in my game was either AVG or useing v1.04 uncensore instead of v1.06. Fixed both at the same time so not sure which one was it
Uncensor patch is a modified game asset, so yes 100% - a patch for 1.04 will CTD on 1.06

skydragoon5

Jun 18, 2018
I had the same problem, and tried everything else. Installing new uncensore was the solution.

fgfwefwf

Oct 3, 2021
why squirting feature doesn't work for me, does anyone have a patch with squirting feature working?

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes