Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

frederic39

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to make vaginal arousal reach 100%? I have been stuck at 94% for full 10 mins now

Thanks in advance!

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
So the game is a ton of fun, but the english was getting to me. Here's a proofread and edited English Translation. I'll call this the TPB English translation v1.0.6a (name pending). If you see other areas with weird english grammar or spelling issues, let me know with a screenshot and I'll see about editing it. Enjoy.

Extract and replace in LanguageFiles.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to make vaginal arousal reach 100%? I have been stuck at 94% for full 10 mins now

Thanks in advance!
If you're talking about getting her to 100% so she can climax, then just make sure there isn't any part of her in pain, as it can hinder the progress to get to her cum. It can just take a while for some body parts.

If you mean 100% of the progress bar as a whole, you can only get her climax point to the far right end after unlocking the final orgasm level.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Game is very good, but I think something is missing. Ah..yess.. we can`t fuck her without hypnosis... to sad. At high stat she already become a sex slave even without hypno. (remember she said "You don`t do anything to me?" when we unhypnotized her). If dev add ability to fuck her at high stat without hypnosis, it will be awesome. And don`t forget, she is a tsundere. Or just create a new game.

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
can someone helpme? i'm on ubuntu linux .
the game just start fine with qemu but in option i can't chose to change the language ;
in the second tab there is a scrolling icon to chose from but blank...
or there is to move some files in some folder?...
i also tried to start it with japanese localization but is the same and also there's no need for it based on my experience...
so can be just a problem on finding the languages files caused from the emulation just hoping someone is using linux here and kowwhat to do or...
...i'm missing to do something?
thankyou :)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone know what the orange circle underneath the status bar is supposed to be?
It seems to fill up and empty, but the text is moonrunes.

Reactions: GlacierC

Crosas1

Dec 16, 2018
Does anybody know why this crash keeps happening when i press New Game, i havent even been able to start the game yet

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Does anybody know why this crash keeps happening when i press New Game, i havent even been able to start the game yet
Try using "-force-d3d11" to launch the app.

If you don't know how to do this and don't feel like searching how just unzip this beside the game executable and run it.
(Before anyone asks, yes, this works for me.)

Anyone know what the orange circle underneath the status bar is supposed to be?
It seems to fill up and empty, but the text is moonrunes.
Moonrune says "shame" or "shyness" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmee Drakenheart

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
Game is very good, but I think something is missing. Ah..yess.. we can`t fuck her without hypnosis... to sad. At high stat she already become a sex slave even without hypno. (remember she said "You don`t do anything to me?" when we unhypnotized her). If dev add ability to fuck her at high stat without hypnosis, it will be awesome. And don`t forget, she is a tsundere. Or just create a new game.

+100

Feb 3, 2020
I guess you could give a little leeway. Like if you want a resisting tsundere, you can just use the paralysis and act like you never used the hypnosis and was pinning her down or smt(Or like a tsundere, she actually wants sex but act like she will call the police on you, while not trying to scream and run while you pound on her), then if you want her who is used to you fucking her and want to have normal sex, you can use the Modify and act like you never used the hypnosis. And if you want to think of a scenerio where you fuck her so much that she becomes sexually dependant on you, you can use the bitch mode and act like you never used the hypnosis.

I'm not sure if you know but assuming you didn't, the MC states that he wipes the memory whenever he ends the hypnosis or leave (and end the hypnosis after the lady did her task that you left for her, masturbating etc)

But yea, it will be cool if you constantly fuck her when out of hypnosis and managed to get away. After constant rape?, she will be used to it and be horny, this will lead to a route where you can have sex, perform sex actions without hypnosis and develop a real relationship between her and mc, wouldn't even mind if she talks to mc and give more info abt herself while they fuck without hypnosis. Although, by doing so, it kinda ruins the entire premise of hypnotising a girl, you know? Cause at that point, the mc won't be motivated to use hypnosis to fuck her unless it is the mc's fetish or smt.

Last edited:

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Moonrune says "shame" or "shyness" or something along those lines.
That is correct. It's her shyness/embarassment meter, labeled as Shame. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to translate since I lack the skill to make that kind of adjustment. I'm just better suited as a proofreader/corrector than an actual translation programmer.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Umm... That's an old comment.
Please take a look at . It was even linked on the opening post.
Aaaaaand is this release HERE not a demo?
Has that changed? Nuh.

Because even the "release" on DLsite...

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes