Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

jimjimmons

Jan 7, 2020
I ran into the issue where the game crashed shortly after hitting the new game button. Reverting the uncensor patch fixed it for me.

Edit: This may have been due to a versioning mismatch. I had downloaded v1.6 (of the game) and it failed with the previous 2 (patches) linked earlier. The one linked below did not result in this error.

Last edited:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Is there a faq or walkthrough of which I should be aware (in english btw)? Because it's not totally clear to me how to reach certain threshold or perform some actions

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Avira marked pixeldrain as phishing website, I can not download from there. Would you mind uploading to somewhere else too?
Pixeldrain is more safe than many of the sites F95 supports, including workupload. Some of them even try to inject a file which has a name of <game>.zip.zip and the two zip extensions mean that you avoid what you get.

You can safely whitelist pixeldrain in your sh***y antivirus. Better yet, delete avira and just go with the built in.

Reactions: xttr and Chimp :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is actually called
Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch into my personal plaything
and not Hypno Apli.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Hello anyone can tell me what doe this mesg mean when i open the game please? View attachment 1595943
Please choose your PC setup:
[An old laptop/tablet] - [A modern laptop] - [Newest technology laptop] - [Gaming PC]
Choose settings automatically [V] ON

You can change these settings by going into Options -> System -> Graphics.
Also, setting the game to a low resolution and enabling fullscreen will also make the game run smoother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've got a question - does anybody know how to make her nipple orgasm "count"? Or if you even can, or is that bugged? Because since a while ago, I can't make that option "glow", or in other words have the game recognize that she's already experienced that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
this game is actually very-good, which is very surprising
you can do about everything you can think of in the context of the usual mind-control hypnosis hentai bullshit
i especially like the "Modify"-mode which is basically exactly like in "Ijirare" x)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How was that patch made, did someone else draw the gentials?
Usually the blur is just dropped above the asset, so the patch just removed the blur. (In another word, game is actually uncensored but the dev had to censor it as it is the law, but it's just a formalities that can be removed with few steps, you can even do it yourself.)

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Usually the blur is just dropped above the asset, so the patch just removed the blur. (In another word, game is actually uncensored but the dev had to censor it as it is the law, but it's just a formalities that can be removed with few steps, you can even do it yourself.)
Would that apply to Maitetsu and every other eroge with animated sex scenes?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Please choose your PC setup:
[An old laptop/tablet] - [A modern laptop] - [Newest technology laptop] - [Gaming PC]
Choose settings automatically [V] ON

You can change these settings by going into Options -> System -> Graphics.
Also, setting the game to a low resolution and enabling fullscreen will also make the game run smoother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've got a question - does anybody know how to make her nipple orgasm "count"? Or if you even can, or is that bugged? Because since a while ago, I can't make that option "glow", or in other words have the game recognize that she's already experienced that.
I have the same problem too. No matter what I did it won't glow... It just doesn't feel right in my head because all other states are glowing already

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes