Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
she orgasm like crazy, how do i reduce it? Not enough time to enjoy foreplay she just cum so fast....

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Hm....There's no much i can do to her like make her lovable? eh....so much game this time that get straight to violence...that's kinda sad
I think one of the endings is a love ending. I believe low obedience and high penis preference but I don't remember that well.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
In ver1.0.6, Russian was implemented with the language file provided by the user! For defects, ・ Bugs with a high incidence ・ Serious bug ・ Bugs that can be easily fixed Feels like it has been cleaned up to some extent. Since it seems that further corrections will need to be greatly tampered with the internal system, we will do it in parallel with the update work for serialization.

Reactions: Rentgen

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
In ver1.0.6, Russian was implemented with the language file provided by the user!
Regarding bugs, -Bugs with a
high incidence
-Serious bugs
-Bugs that can be easily fixed seem to

have been cleared up to some extent.

Since it seems that further corrections will need to be greatly tampered with the internal system, we will do it in parallel with the update work for serialization.

krisgeron

Sep 27, 2019
Неужели на этом англоязычном сайте сидит настолько много боярь заморских, что и для них можно расстараться на язык? В целом игра очень простая и даже без языка в ней все понятно, да и английский вот у меня на базовом уровне, а понимаю весь текст легко. Кхм, продолжаем имитировать американцев, товарищи.

Why is there a Russian translation in the update? Have the damn communists snuck onto our site yet?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Неужели на этом англоязычном сайте сидит настолько много боярь заморских, что и для них можно расстараться на язык? В целом игра очень простая и даже без языка в ней все понятно, да и английский вот у меня на базовом уровне, а понимаю весь текст легко. Кхм, продолжаем имитировать американцев, товарищи.

Why is there a Russian translation in the update? Have the damn communists snuck onto our site yet?
I think you have no clue how many russian devs there are.....

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes