Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

babyboy

Apr 25, 2017
For those who are having crashes on startup:
-Create a shortcut of the HypnoApp.exe
-Open the properties of the shorcut
-Add "-force-d3d11" at the end of the target path.
Looks like this:
"D:\Games\x\Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch\HypnoApp.exe" -force-d3d11
Still didn't work for me or did I do something wrong, thank you for sharing . Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: rofferb

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Question: How do one get a "New Game +"? I had a lot of fun with Karen, but get only a normal "New Game".

And btw: I have an AMD card and no problems in any way.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
Question: How do one get a "New Game +"? I had a lot of fun with Karen, but get only a normal "New Game".

And btw: I have an AMD card and no problems in any way.
Get her to level 100, start the ending sequence and New Game+ should be the 2nd option on the main menu, also keep a save of the current account before starting the ending sequence if you choose to reuse it for any reason

Reactions: kurosx

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks. Her submission is at 100, but with the level I am missing a few points. Will have some more fun with her then.

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
Uncensor for 1.0.5
Unzip and overwrite "sharedassets1.assets" in "HypnoApp_Data"
What happens thats theres no pussy in standing pose, before in old uncensors theres was a pussy, devolper removed it?

Rentgen

Apr 10, 2018
What happens thats theres no pussy in standing pose, before in old uncensors theres was a pussy, devolper removed it?
The pussy never opened at the standing position.
Since version 1.0.0 - 1.0.5
And it looks the same everywhere (both with and without censorship).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Damn this game is great, does anyone know other similar games? Specially with as much or more anal content.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
To any of my homies with high fps HDR monitors, if you get a crash on startup, try either turning off that monitor or unplugging it, starting the game and then turning the monitor back on. The game worked like normal after that first time.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Question is where da link of a good eng translation and official link of this? also how to put the uncensored patch?

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes