Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
1639070582997.png

lmao that review... dunno what that dude was smoking, but 76 celsius ain't nothing. got a rx 5700 xt that goes over 100 degrees (normal temperature by the way). that being said, if a gpu is running to its full capacity it just shows that the game is fully utilizing the card to its maximum, which is good (means more fps). if ya don't want that, throttle ya card with a set fps parameter.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Vagic

Aug 31, 2021
AWESOME GAME!! Even if there is still something to improve, I liked the game in the current version. :geek:
P.s.Differences between graphics are almost none on my old monitor, but i can hear my gpu while playing on ultra :D

superpowered00

Jun 9, 2018
View attachment 1537195

lmao that review... dunno what that dude was smoking, but 76 celsius ain't nothing. got a rx 5700 xt that goes over 100 degrees (normal temperature by the way). that being said, if a gpu is running to its full capacity it just shows that the game is fully utilizing the card to its maximum, which is good (means more fps). if ya don't want that, throttle ya card with a set fps parameter.
Yeah he probably got a 240/360 hz monitor and the gpu tries to hit max fps. My guess it's too advanced to limit fps in nvidia control panel

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You have an access violation in Russian unicode, and I might need the crash dump as well to narrow down.

* AppData\Local\Temp\dobuworks\HypnoApp\Crashes
or
* AppData\LocalLow\dobuworks\HypnoApp \Crashes

ton10p

Oct 20, 2017
where is the g-spot in this game as the diagram in parameters signifies mid way but its not where it should be, an photo of the auto graph/ box would help immensely.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
where is the g-spot in this game as the diagram in parameters signifies mid way but its not where it should be, an photo of the auto graph/ box would help immensely.
If you've unlocked fingering the girl, it's just one step below the deepest you can go. But it's all about experimentation and figuring out where the areas are

Reactions: ton10p
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes