Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

theend981

Feb 18, 2018
AppData\LocalLow\dobuworks\HypnoApp - Player.log

Please share for assistance, or check it yourself, it might reveal the issue if you read carefully.
I have the same error, it starts and it crashes. Can you pls help?
Here is the player.log.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Looks like the last version uses DX12 so if your device doesn't support it the game won't boot...

Thankfully, version 1.0.5 only changes the graphical API and adds Korean, so if you don't need that you can just use version 1.0.4.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have the same error
From the crash report and the logs shared, we have a common source of access violation on AMD cards.
Anyone with an Nvidia GPU crashing?

RX 570 and RX 580 both support DX12. So I doubt that's the issue.

Crash.dmp specifies exception 0xC0000005, which is typically memory error.
Error.log also indicates a memory issue, but multiple people with memory errors is odd.
Unless we're looking at less than 2GB of RAM, which most computers have at least 8GB today.

The information given is that "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

I don't have a 100% solution, but the best place to start is going to be -
A. Update your graphics driver.
B. Update DirectX.
C. Change your system locality to Japan, - not sure if this game requires system locale or not. (Google how)

Run game after each step and then we will know.

theend981

Feb 18, 2018
From the crash report and the logs shared, we have a common source of access violation on AMD cards.

Error.log also indicates a memory issue, but multiple people with memory errors is odd.
Unless we're looking at less than 2GB of RAM, which most computers have at least 8GB today.

The information given is that "The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access."

B. Update DirectX.
C. Change your system locality to Japan, - not sure if this game requires system locale or not. (Google how)

I tried all of those solutions still crash on startup, maybe this error.log might help find out what is causing the crash.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I tried all of those solutions still crash on startup, maybe this error.log might help find out what is causing the crash.
Same crash as the other guy, it's AMD related AFAIK.

amdxc32.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module amdxc32.dll at 0023:590b5fe0.

Probably something the dev will need to patch.

0x addresses are for RAM, so even though it would be a coincidence between two people to share the same crash, test your RAM.
In Windows search, type Windows Memory Diagnostic and run the test.
It may take a while. Last time I ran this tool I discovered one of my RAM sticks had gone out.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
0x addresses are for RAM, so even though it would be a coincidence between two people to share the same crash, test your RAM.
It may take a while. Last time I ran this tool I discovered one of my RAM sticks had gone out.
Not exactly, 0x just denotes the following number is in hexadecimal. If it was a single 0, then it would be octal. Binary uses either 0b or b, and decimal has no prefix.

But well, access violation is always memory, violations on disk are "Permission" instead of Access and violations on CPU... Typically are Segmentation Faults.

Not that any of this matters, and running memory diagnostics is good. If you use a HDD you should also run smartctl every once in a while, sometimes that can give you some foreshadowing before suffering a hard drive malfunction and losing all your precious games. Once every six months, consider cleaning the computer (or notebook) fans as well, to keep the cooling system nice and dandy.

...Which just means you should take care and do basic maintenance on your PC every once in a while.

Access Violations tend to be nasty things which you usually wait the dev to fix; But you probably can look for ways to bypass the GPU or try tinkering with compatibility modes, updating your drivers and stuff, or downgrading to v1.04 which should also work.

Reactions: Prick

theend981

Feb 18, 2018
Same crash as the other guy, it's AMD related AFAIK.

amdxc32.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module amdxc32.dll at 0023:590b5fe0.

Probably something the dev will need to patch.

Just finished the test nothing wrong on my end.

babyboy

Apr 25, 2017
I also can't start a new game or even select a situation to play, I have already updated my drivers and change region to japan but still didn't work. I also check the dev website about bug reports in this case but I don't know Japanese (try google translate but still don't know how to fix it).
If anyone knows a solution please help me (I also try an old and demo version but still can't play the game). Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018

B. Update DirectX.

From what you wrote, I understood - this is crap, i mean BUG!
1- I update DirectX regularly so there are no problems
2 - I update the video driver regularly so there are no problems
3 - I have fresh 16 GB of RAM, so there shouldn't be any problems here either

We conclude - this is a BUG

The case is closed, we are waiting for 1.06 interrupting 1.04

Thanks for the help to everyone who helped)

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Love the game but too bad that there is no blowjob, handjob option. Would be great if she has to give you a blowjob in paralysis mode.

For everyone not knowing how to raise obediency and orgasm strength easily to 100:
Use paralysis mode, then bring her to 95-98% (the graph for the orgasm indicator in the upper left corner) and then stop shortly before she comes, then the graph will expand further to the right. Do that till the graph doesn`t go any further to the right and then make her come.

That way you can bring obediency and orgasm strength reliably to max. If you have strong orgasm level 5 unlocked and orgasm is at 100, then the orgasm indicator can be brought nearly completely to the right corner of the graph, after that you can just use vibrators set at 50% power to bring her into an endless orgasm loop. That way she doesn`t even call help if you end the hypnosis because she gets off every 5 seconds with an orgasm and you reck up a ton of points without even actively playing.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Man, I don't know why I can't get her to orgasm from g-spot and deep pelvis. Using the vibrator, it says it's hitting that spot, but it never unlocks that orgasm. Using the fingers also, it shows it's hitting the spot, but it doesn't do it. Is it broken?

Reactions: MrY2

ton10p

Oct 20, 2017
you have to focus and acount for the level of sensitivity the area has, like allthought the vagina has a level 80 sensitivity, the regien with the lower stat gets restricted by its own capability, so you have to build it up, start with fingering for the g-spot untill it reaches a higher level,(let her get off from her vagina a few times each level up whail fingering her g-spot, and for the other areas yous the hand held vibrator stick to slowly build up the sensuality, (set it up so that a ogasimable area go's of on its own extreamly slow (becouse even if she cant orgasem from on a area dosent mean she dosent get plesure from said area (which then rases the sensitivity on the unsesatised area, after the sensitivitys of the auxiliery sexual areas are rased enough they should funtion as expected)

bobcate

Jan 11, 2017
For those who are having crashes on startup:
-Create a shortcut of the HypnoApp.exe
-Open the properties of the shorcut
-Add "-force-d3d11" at the end of the target path.
Looks like this:
"D:\Games\x\Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch\HypnoApp.exe" -force-d3d11

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes