Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
I have the same problem too. No matter what I did it won't glow... It just doesn't feel right in my head because all other states are glowing already
I kind of got it to work.

Turns out I was almost exclusively using the Awareness/Body Control Only mode. Switching to Heat/Lewd or Overwritten Morals mode and forcing her to have a couple of targeted orgasms in succession seems to have done the trick. They are particularly useful because she actually comments on what type of orgasm she is having, so she's going to say that e.g. she's being DP'd, as opposed to the Awareness mode, where she just says she's cumming. That way you can tell that the game recognizes correctly what you are trying to do...

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I kind of got it to work.

Turns out I was almost exclusively using the Awareness/Body Control Only mode. Switching to Heat/Lewd or Overwritten Morals mode and forcing her to have a couple of targeted orgasms in succession seems to have done the trick. They are particularly useful because she actually comments on what type of orgasm she is having, so she's going to say that e.g. she's being DP'd, as opposed to the Awareness mode, where she just says she's cumming. That way you can tell that the game recognizes correctly what you are trying to do...
Hmmm... I usually use modify mode, but still won't shine... Gonna try with lewd mode, since that's the one I rarely use.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Game is very good, but I think something is missing. Ah..yess.. we can`t fuck her without hypnosis... to sad. At high stat she already become a sex slave even without hypno. (remember she said "You don`t do anything to me?" when we unhypnotized her). If dev add ability to fuck her at high stat without hypnosis, it will be awesome. And don`t forget, she is a tsundere. Or just create a new game.
true, i dont see any different about paralyze mode between 0 and 100 submissive, game still great thou, but the submissive stat need to impact to the game like wearing her toy doesn't need hypno any more and some lewd voice would have chance.

hathios

May 20, 2017
Is there a possible walkthrough how to increase level easier.
Often screw up and obidence drops to 0 abd raising is not easy to figure out.

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
Does this game have, like, multiple endings? I just got one hahaha...
There's 4 I believe. I posted my saveData here from 1.0.4 which had a save for all the endings if you want to try them out. That same data was still working on 1.0.5 so it might work on 1.0.6. This could also be handy if you just want to see which stats you need to get each ending incase you want to do it yourself.

Reactions: BlackElite

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
This game is amazing... what are some games in terms of graphics/technical standpoint?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Does anybody knows why when using the Auto option the penis and vibrator stops making the wet sounds?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Some time ago I meet the same problem, if I remembered correctly, I updated my video driver, and reset setting in Nvidia control panel. Or just reinstall windows. Don`t remember. But first, dig into video driver. When updating, chose "clean install".

X-217A24

Apr 6, 2019
Some time ago I meet the same problem, if I remembered correctly, I updated my video driver, and reset setting in Nvidia control panel. Or just reinstall windows. Don`t remember. But first, dig into video driver. When updating, chose "clean install".
I tried updating my video driver and nothing happened sadly I can't reinstall windows this is suck

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes