Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
need help. i'm on a laptop without a mouse. my trackpad has no equivalent to a center mouse button. the game lets me use the arrow keys for things like finger depth, but i can't cum inside her like this. i've tried reading the online guide, but it doesn't have a solution for this problem.
just change your laptop settings so a three tap click is a middle mouse click, you can find it in trackpad settings

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
I am getting a problem here.

I want to use the game without a mouse. I can simulate middle button as well as scroll but the problem is that without the "physical mouse wheel scroll" the tutorial window for wheel scroll won't go off.

I actually had a mouse but it got broken and I never actually felt like buying a new one. I am actually a modest Medical student and had only played visual novels and anime, while playing games only on phone. (Because I have to study...welp)

So can anyone tell me how to fix it?
I have actually thought of a way, to use features like "remote mouse".
But if you guys can share a save file without tutorials, (at best with less progress), I would be much obliged.

KayRawart

Feb 20, 2021
need help. i'm on a laptop without a mouse. my trackpad has no equivalent to a center mouse button. the game lets me use the arrow keys for things like finger depth, but i can't cum inside her like this. i've tried reading the online guide, but it doesn't have a solution for this problem.
Here is your fix.
To insert inside her, press the arrow keys up (and down for reverse). It would work only on clicks.(and not continued press)

You can use middle mouse button by going to touchpad settings (tyoe or ask cortona). Then choose addtional settings. Go to touchpad. Click small settings button. A window will be displayed with all possible gestures. Click on 'buttons'. A small gear icon would be displayed on the right. Click on it. Then change the role of button as middle button.

Reactions: clash bluelight

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
I've edited the Interface language file and fixed a few things while also making capitalization more consistent. I did a few personal tweaks such as shortening the names of items so they fit properly inside the Item Wheel among other things I probably can't think of right now. Because of this, please think of this as a Personal Tweak rather than a Fix, and as such please be prepared not to like a few of the changes if you decide to use it. It's very easy to edit so I'm sure if something really bugs you that much, you can just change it back.

To use it, simply move Interface.csv inside hypnoApp_ver1.0.4\LanguageFiles\English making sure to backup the existing interface file before replacing.

I originally made this for myself, but I'm fairly certain everything looks fine and how I intended it to and also didn't miss anything, but without any knowledge of how Unity works its kinda hard to say for sure especially since I haven't extensively tested in-game so it may not be perfect, but it's still a step up from the original Interface file. As for the "Shame" or "Embarrassment" meter during scenes, I did find the corresponding value inside the file, but changing it never actually changed it in-game, so that's out of my hands but incase you were wondering, yeah, that circular bar says "Shame".

I don't see myself doing the same for the Subtitles.csv because it's A LOT and I don't have nearly enough motivation to undertake that. I have attempted it, but I found myself constantly wanting to drastically rewrite some lines and in-game it created some inconsistencies with how long voice lines last, and I don't want to divert from the intended dialogue too much. Since I don't understand Japanese it wouldn't have been too much anyway, basically just a grammar/spelling check. (which I'm aware the game severely needs right now)

Last edited:

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
did any of you guys get the center ending? if you do mind sharing the save? still cant do it after multiple tries but i did finished the other three.

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
did any of you guys get the center ending? if you do mind sharing the save? still cant do it after multiple tries but i did finished the other three.
"Obedience low, Penis/Toy no preference (or high penis preference but small amount of penis orgasms)." to get the center ending. If you just wanna hurry it up, here's my which should have a working center ending (though off the top of my head I'm not 100% certain) v1.0.4 btw

Reactions: tyssen123

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so this dosent have any viruses right?
respectable question but no 99% of the games on f95zone don't have viruses most are just false alarms it always depends on your virus scanner
The files uploaded to page 1 posts are supposed to be vetted by the staff / mods here.
Random account links in the comments should be scrutinized more so than OP links.
Most common PUPs / malware is picked up from filehosts which give fake links.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Update
  • Dec/01/2021 Bug fixes Content added
  • ・一部のグラフィックカードで映像が乱れる不具合を修正
  • ・言語を追加

Rentgen

Apr 10, 2018
just making sure that there was no virus cause malwarebytes shows that the gameassembly.dll is a malware.heuristic.1001
1 off 65 :cautious:
If you don't want a new version, don't download it...

Some antiviruses update their database later than others (which is why several files are mistakenly considered infectious).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes