Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
Ty for this, looking good. This game reminds me of the last Double soft cream game.

If you can recommend me any game like this that would be awesome.

Apr 7, 2019
need help. i'm on a laptop without a mouse. my trackpad has no equivalent to a center mouse button. the game lets me use the arrow keys for things like finger depth, but i can't cum inside her like this. i've tried reading the online guide, but it doesn't have a solution for this problem.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
need help. i'm on a laptop without a mouse. my trackpad has no equivalent to a center mouse button. the game lets me use the arrow keys for things like finger depth, but i can't cum inside her like this. i've tried reading the online guide, but it doesn't have a solution for this problem.
I guess the only other choice is to use auto mode with the auto-cum on? If you dont want to buy a mouse

Reactions: clash bluelight
Nov 24, 2019
I guess the only other choice is to use auto mode with the auto-cum on? If you dont want to buy a mouse
You can also use middle mouse emulation if your operational system (or installed programs) allow.

...I used to know how to, but has been so long since I bought a mouse, and my laptop touchpad stopped working (missing drivers I'm too lazy to install), so I'm afraid I can only mention you it is possible to configure Alt+RightClick to act as middle mouse button.

PS. Scrollwheel works natively on touchpads, it is just awful to use, imo :p

Reactions: clash bluelight

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i asume its without numpad as well? then youre out of luck, youll need software emulation.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes