Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
@sinran987654321
I guess it depends on the version you are currently using.

You can try: Download new Version>Start new game>Save for the first time>Close game>open game folder>Overwrite the folder "SaveData" with your own SaveData from previous version. >Start game again>Profit.

Reactions: sinran987654321

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
This is neat game, but it lacks one thing.
Oral. Giving, I mean.
Why the fuck can't I please her with gentle oral? Just add the "tongue" item in the menu, goddamnit!

Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
This is neat game, but it lacks one thing.
Oral. Giving, I mean.
Why the fuck can't I please her with gentle oral? Just add the "tongue" item in the menu, goddamnit!
Yes, I agree. However, I would say that the game is evolving quite fast, mainly when you compare it with many others in this forum.
It's probably only a matter of time for the developer to add new features.
Maybe we will see features like oral (giving and receiving), tongue tool, new expressions (pain, disgust, etc.), resistance (even cumming she would not be pleased), and maybe even no need to brainwash.
This game is quite good, with a lot of room for improvement, so let's give the guy a break. :p

Reactions: rKnight

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Yes, I agree. However, I would say that the game is evolving quite fast, mainly when you compare it with many others in this forum.
Maybe we will see features like oral (giving and receiving), tongue tool, new expressions (pain, disgust, etc.), resistance (even cumming she would not be pleased), and maybe even no need to brainwash.
This game is quite good, with a lot of room for improvement, so let's give the guy a break. :p
I'd want a new ending if ever possible, and speaking of endings you guys got any saves on those?

Feb 3, 2020
Could I ask how you are sure that the dev adding more features? Do you have like any proof of the dev planning to add more features? Thanks alot.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Could I ask how you are sure that the dev adding more features? Do you have like any proof of the dev planning to add more features? Thanks alot.
In the dev's 2nd latest post on ci-en he posted this (image below), so we will definitely see some new content at some point. But seems like the dev and his team will iron out the bugs first then take a brake, and then proceed to focus on adding new content after the brake.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
In the dev's 2nd latest post on ci-en he posted this (image below), so we will definitely see some new content at some point. But seems like the dev and his team will iron out the bugs first then take a brake, and then proceed to focus on adding new content after the brake.
If I read that post right, the dev team is planning to make a series out of this once they're done cleaning up this current title?

Fingers crossed that actually happens.

The world needs more erotamagotchi.

Reactions: Danxoniixsan
Feb 3, 2020
If I read that post right, the dev team is planning to make a series out of this once they're done cleaning up this current title?

Would definitely be amazing, if the dev improves on the hypnosis game genre even if they add sequels to their hypnosis series. I personally believe this game is the best representation of the hypnosis game genre for now.

It so great that I hope if the dev is interested, they can tackle other niche genres, invisibility, timestop, idk tentacle and more. Even if the gameplay is still trainer, I will gladly get it as long as the effort is still high quality.

Reactions: Danxoniixsan

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019

I'm not sure how accurate the google translation is, but that's what I think aswell. Hopefully that's correct and it would be nice to see how their next work will pan out as they got an even bigger budget now.

Danxoniixsan

Sep 26, 2019
Would definitely be amazing, if the dev improves on the hypnosis game genre even if they add sequels to their hypnosis series. I personally believe this game is the best representation of the hypnosis game genre for now.

It so great that I hope if the dev is interested, they can tackle other niche genres, invisibility, timestop, idk tentacle and more. Even if the gameplay is still trainer, I will gladly get it as long as the effort is still high quality.
Best representation imo aswell! And true would be cool to see what they could do with other niche genres as you say and they already kinda got timestop as she can't move, but still remain herself if you use paralysis. Looking forward to their next works either way.

Lorcaster

Oct 12, 2020
Oh my god... It's so Beautiful and Pefect game at tag "Public Use" or something! Bur, you know, there's some things are come through objects. Well, btw, 10/10 (y)

JhonSL20

Mar 28, 2020
It is a very good game, both the model of the character and the story, the gameplay a little glictheada but with the latest updates was improving.
My respects to the developer :D:LUL:

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes