Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

vmfnog

May 24, 2017
does anyone know if this version and the first page version are the same?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is still the latest, and so far the only update this year. If you check the website for the games publishers on JAST 1.6 is the last mentioned update, and it's the same on . Interesting that they used the old name for JAST.

Think the only reason you'd get a diffrent version of a game is if it had a western publisher, and was diffrently translated and/or uncensored.

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
when I took a look in the save file in notepad and looked at the values, I saw some that implied endings? Are there endings to this game, like convincing her to obey us without the hypno app, or her turning it on us, a bad end, good end, lewd end.....weird end? Or is this just hypnotize her forever and that's it?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when I took a look in the save file in notepad and looked at the values, I saw some that implied endings? Are there endings to this game, like convincing her to obey us without the hypno app, or her turning it on us, a bad end, good end, lewd end.....weird end? Or is this just hypnotize her forever and that's it?
ending unlocks at level 100, but you can play on now. previously you could only new game+.
there are several endings that are told in CG, but they can mostly be distilled down to different flavors of broken personality. dominated sex slave, dysfunctional sex toy junkie, fuck me nymphomaniac, etc.

X-217A24

Apr 6, 2019
Some time ago I meet the same problem, if I remembered correctly, I updated my video driver, and reset setting in Nvidia control panel. Or just reinstall windows. Don`t remember. But first, dig into video driver. When updating, chose "clean install".
I reinstall window and it still not work lol

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Thank man its work... nah kidding still same, already update the driver and stuff still didnt open, anyone?
did you change your unicode language in settings?

hold windows key, hit R. type control (hit enter ofc). find region. go to administrative register. [Language for non unicode programs] is what you want to change to english. if it still doesnt run, try setting japanese.

whenepicgaming

Nov 21, 2018
i played the game like 1 week ago and it worked but then now it crasheds after load / new game, does anyone know the reqs for the game like DX 11 i already know but does it need open gl 3.3?

Loner12

Nov 5, 2017
did you change your unicode language in settings?

hold windows key, hit R. type control (hit enter ofc). find region. go to administrative register. [Language for non unicode programs] is what you want to change to english. if it still doesnt run, try setting japanese.
Already in english, i remember playing version 1.02 without a problem tho, why I cant play it anymore...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Already in english, i remember playing version 1.02 without a problem tho, why I cant play it anymore...
because its not a patch but a new download thats compiled differently, perhaps? oh! also, dont overwrite existing files but put everything in a new folder.

klyst0

Aug 3, 2020
looks like another version was released on denpasoft recently, not sure if it's different though

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes