Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
can I not insert finger or penis to the anus? how do I play with the uterus?
make sure to pull out of the pussy before you switch poses and tools, theres an error thats not unsetting "is fucked in pussy" variables. uterus is deep penetration and vibrators on belly.

Chuck411

Sep 8, 2019
I bought the game through JAST but its only version 1.0.2. Does anyone know how to patch it so I can use one of the Uncensors that have been so generously posted here.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I bought the game through JAST but its only version 1.0.2. Does anyone know how to patch it so I can use one of the Uncensors that have been so generously posted here.
You can try the guide on my signature.
The mosaic material file for this game is titled, "amplify".
If you follow the guide under the colmask shader method, it should work.

Reactions: Chuck411

UsoppNekko

Apr 26, 2022
Could someone please share v1.04 or v1.05 version (for uncensor patch)? All links less v1.06 version seems to be down

PD: Nevermind I found the v1.06 version uncensor patch. Thank you all for this great patch.

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
You CAN actually fuck her without hypno. There are 2 ways to do this:
-when you're using the penis on her keep it in and press unhypnotize.
-only undress her panties with your penisout and leave everthing on then unhypnotize
I tested it out at character level 90 and it will trigger addtional dialouge, at level 70 she just doesn't say anything. Also here's a savefile for all 4 endings:
slot 3: slave
slot 4: love
slot 5: center/mindrape
slot 6: reverse

i like how she has dialouge when you're just leave the game on and do nothing too
how do u get the love ending?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
You CAN actually fuck her without hypno. There are 2 ways to do this:
-when you're using the penis on her keep it in and press unhypnotize.
-only undress her panties with your penisout and leave everthing on then unhypnotize
I tested it out at character level 90 and it will trigger addtional dialouge, at level 70 she just doesn't say anything. Also here's a savefile for all 4 endings:
slot 3: slave
slot 4: love
slot 5: center/mindrape
slot 6: reverse

i like how she has dialouge when you're just leave the game on and do nothing too
how do u get the love ending?

Feb 3, 2020
Sequel announced:

I really like gal-chan and her tanned version
Shoot, you beat me to it! Good job and thanks though.

{Edit} Hope we get all 4 gals in the sequel though. I personally wouldn't mind if the interactions are all the same for all 5 girls as long as each girl got their own unique dialogue, traits and storyline.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I notice the blonde has a pretty similar face to the girl from the first game (especially noticeable in the alternate red hair color scheme); is she actually a new character, or the same girl after the protagonist has hypno-corrupted her into delinquency?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Sequel announced:

(google translate)
"likely to suffer from small breasts"
"big breasts when she takes it off. Basically I like small breasts, but I want to make it the maximum size I can tolerate."
"Small breasts! brown! Sunburn mark! !! !! I definitely want to make a small breast heroine."
This man is a Scholar.
Naturally, voted for the athlete. The autor already made it clear that it's his favourite.

limmingse

Apr 29, 2021
Well I hoped for some breasts in the sequel, but it seems that author doesnt plan to add any big ones sadly.

P.S. does the author plan to add some breast scaling or preg, infl? If not is there any mod for that?
Thx for info.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes