Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes
Nov 24, 2019
Game constantly crashes without an error
Not without an error; It should have produced crash logs at "the usual place" (for unity games, depends on the distro).

Depends on a lot of things, and where/frequency is also a question. On Wine it never crashed to me (but had visual glitches), but on my almost barebone VM, it always crashes with an attempt to access an invalid memory address.

Kinda common C/C++/C# mistake, usually trying to access or modify a deleted variable or using code incorrectly which causes an undefined behavior - Undefined behavior usually means some hardware component will get to decide; In other words, it will work fine in some computers - namely, your own - while fail silently in others with a different hardware, arch, libraries, version, etc.

Most undefined behaviors are documented, but finding them is usually very difficult, and by the time the software crashes, the error happened so long ago that the traceback is not always immediately useful. (And if you can't even get a traceback, finding the bug is nearly impossible)

...In other hand, the dev said their new version might have less crashes, so worth checking out for updates later. They might already have fixed or sanitized it.

fubuki

Nov 10, 2016
Idk why does the translation doesn't work on me even I have internet
Hi, I tried all four demosaic .dll files into BepInEx\plugins, but none of them seem working. Do I need to edit "BepInEx.cfg" file to make it work?
I had the same issue but fixed it by shortening the length of my install directory path. "C:\Users\[username]\Downloads\Hypno Apli 210810\洗脳アプリ_進捗報告版_210810" anything shorter than this path length should work. hope it helps.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn off the voices in the game? I prefer to play with voices off (especially if they're voices I can't understand anyway), but I can't seem to find a setting to do that without just muting my computer altogether.

Also, since the translator broke on me and doesn't seem to want to turn back on under any circumstances, can someone who's played through the whole thing maybe just share their translation file? It should be in the folder BepInEx > Translation > en > Text > _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. As long as you played through the game and the translator actually functioned for you, whatever you have in that file should make it work for me (and anyone else with similar issues).

Last edited:

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to turn off the voices in the game? I prefer to play with voices off (especially if they're voices I can't understand anyway), but I can't seem to find a setting to do that without just muting my computer altogether.

Also, since the translator broke on me and doesn't seem to want to turn back on under any circumstances, can someone who's played through the whole thing maybe just share their translation file? It should be in the folder BepInEx > Translation > en > Text > _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. As long as you played through the game and the translator actually functioned for you, whatever you have in that file should make it work for me (and anyone else with similar issues).
The dumb way I know is right click the volume icon in the taskbar and open volume mixer, lower the volume of this application. Tho, you won't get any sound, no BGM or SFX from this application. This way you don't have to mute your computer.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
I had the same issue but fixed it by shortening the length of my install directory path. "C:\Users\[username]\Downloads\Hypno Apli 210810\洗脳アプリ_進捗報告版_210810" anything shorter than this path length should work. hope it helps.
Thanks mate, shortening the path does work! "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" is the one! But I still feel like there is a tiny bit of mosaic, but good enough. Can't wait for the completed version!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The dumb way I know is right click the volume icon in the taskbar and open volume mixer, lower the volume of this application. Tho, you won't get any sound, no BGM or SFX from this application. This way you don't have to mute your computer.
Eh, it's effectively the same problem. I don't have any other computer sounds running either, it's not like I'm trying to mute just the game and listen to music or something like that. I just want to turn off the voices without muting the entire game.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Can confirm. The new version apparently has bug fixes and a human crafted partial english translation. The chinese and korean translations are still MTL though.

Google translate bit from the update:

"The translation file is divided into UI and dialogue, but all UI has been translated.
I translated English while checking it, so it should be semantically correct.
Chinese and Korean are machine translated, so the content cannot be guaranteed. Think of it as a functional test."

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
how do i get to school infermary and class room and how do i get a heart on teasing the the boobs
Levelling up allows you to access other locations.

Hearts are earned by having her orgasm. The part that earns the heart is the one that is flashing at the time of the orgasm.

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes