Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Very nice game but the translation is very unstable and sometime its instant to translate and sometime need to wait 10 seconds for the translater to translate. Except for that all of the rest of the game is very nice

Jan 4, 2018
Either the author of this game has a pit in his head and doesn't know what ecstasy is or the game is bugged and I'm spammed with My cunt is not wet enough because it's bugged.
edit: u can't even put the finger in... fucking buged

Smarty2

Jan 17, 2018
Loved this one, I cannot wait for some updates. The animation, sound, and gameplay are 8+/10 already, and should only get better. I wish games like this would drop as often as the rinse-and-repeat strip puzzles.

BrasCubas

Aug 11, 2017
Middle mouse button, or swith auto-cum in auto piston window.
Yeah, I always figure things out just after asking. Now I can't get past the infirmary part, says I have to undo the brainwashing or something. The translation doesn't help, but I'm not complaining, it's a pretty cool game, even more so since it's only an alpha.

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah, I always figure things out just after asking. Now I can't get past the infirmary part, says I have to undo the brainwashing or something. The translation doesn't help, but I'm not complaining, it's a pretty cool game, even more so since it's only an alpha.
Big purple button on smartphone? First press - hypno, second - Unhypno. Maybe it helps.

BrasCubas

Aug 11, 2017
I tried unhypnotising but then it promps you to hypnotize her again, so after some time I just restarted the level and tried a different hypno setting, no issue this time.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Wow, the mad lads are doing it. I've always wanted a hypno game where you could actually do the changing yourself like this. And it's Live2D as well! This is awesome. Gonna keep my eyes on it.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game is actually pretty damn good. The live 2d and voice acting is great. Also the girl reminds me of some kind of Nino/Miku mix from Quintuplets (the best 2 XD).

Only downsides right now are somewhat of a lack of content, the translation (luckily I can at least read katakana) and the censorship. That said, as I was typing this I opened SennouAppli_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, searched "mosaic" and then found this little code block (jackpot!):

1628835380702.png

By switching both SetActive() commands to SetActive(false) the censorship goes away. I've also attached the recompiled DLL if anyone wants it without having to do the code change themselves. I personally can't stand censorship in these kinds of games so glad it was this easy to fix :cool:

EDIT: So for some reason this is only fixing censorship when she lays in bed. The classroom scene still appears to have mosaic. Will try to dig around a lil more and see what's up but it must be set somewhere else.

Last edited:

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
Quite surprised by the quality of this one. A bit buggy sometimes because of the Unity model but no problem.

What it needs is more fetish stuff, like pregnancy, piercings or tattoos and, of course, basic stuff like blowjobs, it would be cool to make her cum with her mouth just by doing one.

Anyway, it has a lot of potential.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
MTL or Machine Translation, aka, running the text to one pass of Google Translate or any translator program which leads to shitty translations.

MTL is fine if you do it using multiple translators, have a grasp of basics in english grammar and lastly: edit the closest, grammatically and contextually correct translation to the game. Get an Editor who will read through all the translations, compare them, get the idea and put it all together

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes