Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Super cool simulator playng with a girl)
By the way, the author has one more VN game, also super.
This game has only one drawback - it is NOT finished, otherwise super
My advice to those who want to download - DO NOT DOWNLOAD, wait for the release
(Please, if anyone knows good similar games, write the names in the LAN)

gontee0

Aug 4, 2020
No matter how much i waited the language is still in japanese any help ? i dont know anything about this MTL stuff :/

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Before I download, what is the Gameplay? Not a fan of VN's, but this doesnt seem to be one? What does the player have to do?
It's... how do I describe it, a 'touching game'? Grab a tool (Hand, rotor, dong, etc), then click on an area to manipulate it with said tool. Example, pick your hand, hold down on a nipple, and you can pull it around. If you barely move your mouse, she'll barely feel it, move your mouse with a bit more vigor and it'll be pleasurable, whip your mouse back and forth and it'll be painful. Pleasuring an area will level up its development making it more 'sensitive', in the hentai sense, so on day 1 it might be hard to make her cum, and she can only cum with her clit, but later on you can make her cum hard, fast, with any part you want. I'm not sure how exactly, but your hypnotism also levels up, so you start with just a basic sort of 'obedient trance' hypnosis type in only one location, to having three other styles of hypnosis and three other 'settings'.

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk
Dec 14, 2018
Had problems with making her cum with hand. My irl mouse using hand got tired lol wtf.
Girls have complicated but lovely bodies.
BUT... forcing girl to read while standing ... when i turned on vibrator on her clit
And commanded her to spread legs (took off her panties before all it)
Was so much fun. Absolutely loved it.
I don't know Japanese (cause i'm filthy gaijin) but even without understanding language... i can say that her voice acting is top tier.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
God, MTL is bad, but holy fuck it doesn't even try to work in this game. Text will literally take 5 minutes straight to traduct

Tirrin

Oct 15, 2019
I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would. I tried to translate the English interface file myself, but it didn't work for a bunch of stuff, and doesn't seem to do anything on the day-to-day menu anyway, or else I would include it. Instead I just wrote over a few things in Paint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
Anyone can make uncensor? I think it is not hard for this game, because it looks like it is superimposed on top.

Krew

May 5, 2017
So, a more gameplay related question. Anyone figure out how to nudge the bar towards intensity rather then frequency?
I noticed that if you stop stimulating her when it hits about ~95%, she'll enter edging mode and raise the intensity bar. But when I hit next day, the bar still tilts towards frequency.

Reactions: AzuraMeta
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes