Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, the default (I think its default) DeepL translator used seems to be quite good. My only issue is that it simply doesn't work? And the Fallback ones are... of questionable quality, as mentioned. The plugin thats doing the MTL says DeepL doesn't need authentication, so not sure what else would be the issue. ( ) Maybe someone who knows his shit more than I do could maybe look into that.

dudeman108

Apr 11, 2018
As long as we're waiting for the ACTUAL translation to happen, does anyone know any similar mind-control-app games?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So may I humbly request someone to make a request in the 'Game Requests' forum for the other game from this wonderful dev, ergo for " " (RJ270645), which has legit English TL subs (supposedly)?

Asking for a friend.

Niramirin

Feb 11, 2020
This game is actually pretty damn good. The live 2d and voice acting is great. Also the girl reminds me of some kind of Nino/Miku mix from Quintuplets (the best 2 XD).

Only downsides right now are somewhat of a lack of content, the translation (luckily I can at least read katakana) and the censorship. That said, as I was typing this I opened SennouAppli_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, searched "mosaic" and then found this little code block (jackpot!):

View attachment 1349742

By switching both SetActive() commands to SetActive(false) the censorship goes away. I've also attached the recompiled DLL if anyone wants it without having to do the code change themselves. I personally can't stand censorship in these kinds of games so glad it was this easy to fix :cool:

EDIT: So for some reason this is only fixing censorship when she lays in bed. The classroom scene still appears to have mosaic. Will try to dig around a lil more and see what's up but it must be set somewhere else.
I played a little bit with your dll file. I didn't find a way to decensor classroom mosaics (yet, hopefully), but I managed to get rid of the "you reached Max level" message in the main menu.

fd0b450722d46049488123c6e2116f7a.png

Let me know if the file works or not.

Styrud

Feb 7, 2018
This game is actually pretty damn good. The live 2d and voice acting is great. Also the girl reminds me of some kind of Nino/Miku mix from Quintuplets (the best 2 XD).

Only downsides right now are somewhat of a lack of content, the translation (luckily I can at least read katakana) and the censorship. That said, as I was typing this I opened SennouAppli_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, searched "mosaic" and then found this little code block (jackpot!):

View attachment 1349742

By switching both SetActive() commands to SetActive(false) the censorship goes away. I've also attached the recompiled DLL if anyone wants it without having to do the code change themselves. I personally can't stand censorship in these kinds of games so glad it was this easy to fix :cool:

EDIT: So for some reason this is only fixing censorship when she lays in bed. The classroom scene still appears to have mosaic. Will try to dig around a lil more and see what's up but it must be set somewhere else.
The way I got around the censor was to edit the shader for the mosaic's material. Just use unity asset bundle extractor to do a text dump and edit it. I'll share mine if someone wants it.

Here's also a tutorial on how to do it. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Had the game stop responding.

I was in Infirmary, had did a bunch of training under "Stereotypical Change", and changed to Estrus, and tried to edge her. After I pulled up the wheel to choose another option, the game locked up solid.

Feb 11, 2019
Not that I am aware of. At least, I wasn't able to fix, nor to disable anti-aliasing nor HDR or use a low performance profile.

I tried both Wine and VirtualBox; The former had the shaders glitch, the later could not go past title screen (but then, it is a VM; Might as well have a dozen of missing DLLs and such)

EDIT: Seems to be hardware-related. Not all GPUs support well some high-quality features like HDR or anti-aliasing. Both older ones and cheaper ones might lack full support for those features; So this game essentially cannot be played on some computers (Besides changing the setting on main menu, I also tried forcing OpenGL renderer, editing Windows Registry and settings.dat, editing boot.config and different combinations to no avail.) Or maybe just need a brand new Direct3D 11.
But most likely need a way to disable HDR and Anti-Aliasing; See e.g.
i kinda think its shitty AMD drivers then, cuz im running a 6700XT, and thats certainly not a old card.

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
Idk why does the translation doesn't work on me even I have internet
Press Alt+0 ingame, then switch the first translator to something else, like google translator v2. Might have to restart the translater plugin afterwards as well.
I've found the default (DeepL) gets stuck quite often, and after 5 failed attempts it shuts down.
Quality in translations is massively lower for other translators other than DeepL though.
I personally went into the translation file and copypasted the phrases that sounded weird etc into the DeepL translater by hand... Though I'm nowhere near done. If I ever am and there's no proper translation yet, I might upload that file in case anyone cares, but I wouldn't count on me actually ever finishing it.

gontee0

Aug 4, 2020
Press Alt+0 ingame, then switch the first translator to something else, like google translator v2. Might have to restart the translater plugin afterwards as well.
I've found the default (DeepL) gets stuck quite often, and after 5 failed attempts it shuts down.
Quality in translations is massively lower for other translators other than DeepL though.
I personally went into the translation file and copypasted the phrases that sounded weird etc into the DeepL translater by hand... Though I'm nowhere near done. If I ever am and there's no proper translation yet, I might upload that file in case anyone cares, but I wouldn't count on me actually ever finishing it.
Translations doesnt work on me either and tried this too but nothing happened

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes