SadaharuNoUnko

Feb 23, 2021
me games in terms of graph
to fix this stuck
not just change the region format
change calendar japan too
THIS WORKS!!
Thank you so much.

After trying a lot of the fixes in order to be able to launch a new game: ForceDirectX, Running with Integrated Graphic, run as admin, changing install location, etc.

It seems that just changing both the locale and more importantly "the calendar format" does the trick!

SadaharuNoUnko

Feb 23, 2021
View attachment 2039817
its stuck like this for hour.what should i do?
pls help me
For those who encounter this problem,
try Changing both the Calendar Format and the Locale to Japanese.
(I'm not sure whether it'll work for everyone, but it does work in my case so...)

1. [Calendar Format] Control Panel > Region > Formats > Format: Japanese
2. [Locale] Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Language for non-Unicode programs > Change system locale: Japanese (Japan)
3. Click OK and Restart

Mcsock

Jan 16, 2020
No news on the updates?
you can just read directly from the author but if you cant read japanese like me just use google translate on the page to get a general idea of what the post is

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
you can just read directly from the author but if you cant read japanese like me just use google translate on the page to get a general idea of what the post is
No way, I can? Jesus, tyvm bro, didn't now that.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Some time ago I meet the same problem, if I remembered correctly, I updated my video driver, and reset setting in Nvidia control panel. Or just reinstall windows. Don`t remember. But first, dig into video driver. When updating, chose "clean install".
"Just reinstall windows", that could mean years of work and custom programs config, etc, this should be always your last resource lol.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Got the "Love Ending", beautiful game, got me hard as rock, her movement when she is at the bed's infirmary made my jaw drop, holy shit, she gets those hips way up there, the uncensored patch made it all so glorious, made her squirt and she kept flowing and flowing for a while even if I wasn't doing anything. What an incredible game, wish more could be done with such taste because most of these games don't do things like this one. The "Bitch" mode dialogue is very explicit too, does get you pumped up. Also, you can fuck her without hypnosis if you manage to fill the orgasm meter to a 100% all of the time by keeping her stimulated, then you can leave hypnosis mode and keep fucking her and doing stuff, even allowing the bars to go down, she won't mind. But does not work all of the time it seems since sometimes she gets scared or mad and the game tells you to hypno her again.

Last edited:

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you for sharing your game. With that, I was able to create an uncensored version of it.
View attachment 2022850
Everyone can enjoy it here:
Google Drive

I also want to support game developers, but I don't have much money. If you guys can send me a gift code or donate to me, I can buy the game and make uncensored versions for you.

Support me at here:
the simulation uncencored too?

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes