2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Weird how at near the end of the game, even if in the beginning you have her set as "Landlady", the main character calls her "Mom" anyway. Plus this game has barely any content so far, the pic of her sticking out as the door is the closest thing to sexual content this has
U mean to tell me that v.01, which is the absolutely base version possible has little content?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I'm fascinated by NTR but like mmmm.......... well I better not mention it now the other guy also gives a feeling that he could also give NTR to the blond boy in a few words create a mother for the blond and change only the face of the other guy from lazy to insane and we already have another cuckold since the other one also gives that feeling of a Netorist, well, it's a small point of view, please don't hate me :WutFace:

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Different art style. Points for that. I hope you stick with this developer.

Feb 7, 2023
It would be great if it could be played from the point of view of both male characters, but it would be a lot since they would have to implement more scenes for different characters.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Looks really good, keep going dude
Wish the other dude had eyes, idk why people thinks that removing the eyes is something good, takes me a out a little bit

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is the mom romanceable/are there meaningful choices? Normally I wouldn't bother asking and just ignore the thread but the art is quite appealing

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes