Seeking A specific type of game with female protagonist

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Hello there!
l'm looking for game(s) where the protagonist can prostitute herself or have sex but remain virgin throughout the story mode
Any platform is acceptable but the condition must be met

l have few examples, and Lilith's Throne. Something similar

Thank you in advance!

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
But it needs to be like an option or you are asking just for the possibility?
Let me explain, there is this game Wings of roldea where you have a virgin boundary that keep your virginity and only allow other form of sex so if you provide mana (or something) to the boundary you will not lose it.
But if you refer also to the games where some h-event trigger the loosing of the virginity and others not then in this case the list is enormus)

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Well...
The type of game l am looking for is, to have sex but keep virginity throughout the game[ of course, the game will have the choice of not keeping virginity(but l don't want that l will keep playing the game with virginity)]. Does that explains everything or l am too vague? l apologize in return

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I understood that you want the possibility of keeping the virginity but it's not clear how you want it, in my previus response examples for the second categories are games like: Meltys Quest, Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade etc. here keeping virginity is more hard (if you want to also have other sex), beacause some choices may be misleading and you'll need to save often

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Let me try this again
l want a game that can keep the protagonist virgin throughout the game, however, she can have oral,anal sex.
Little braver is a nice example. Are they more like this?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/290087_RE198392_img_smp3.jpg
Bottom-right text "Even as a virgin...."
l think it explains clearly
Are games more like that? Games that the protagonist can remain virgin but still be able to do sex work
Yes the game explain it clearly, if you want games that have written on their sample images "you can do sex without using your pussy" then I don't know anything like that, I only know a lot of games where you can lose the virginity with some encounters and have other tipe of sex with others, I also know wings of roldea (the game I posted first) where the main caracter has a virgin boundary that you can keep on for preventing her to have vaginal sex