Tool RPGM A Speedhack For RPGMaker MV

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, i have noticed that not many people know about it, but there is a simple and useful hack for RPGMaker MV.

While earlier versions of this engine could be easily speed up (and values modified) with CheatEngine, it cant be done with MV - at least i have no idea how to do it.
Long ago i stumbled upon this little hack and im using it since, i have yet to find a game that it didnt work with.

Original source:

I mainly use it for speeding up games, many of them would be unplayable without it with unnecessarily huge maps and going back and forth from one point to the other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's my first post here so i have definetly made some mistakes, sorry for my english.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Can you upload the file and put it in the main post too?
the file is small enough to be in the comment or Main post

thanks for this tool. althought the installation is a bit complex if I read the txt

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you upload the file and put it in the main post too?
the file is small enough to be in the comment or Main post

thanks for this tool. althought the installation is a bit complex if I read the txt
done

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
It might sound complex, but in reality it is easy:
1. Copy files into the game directory (the one with "www" folder)
2. Run RPGMV_Speedhack.exe.
3. Press enter when prompted (two times).

I will add it to the OP i guess.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Alternatively you can add Speedhax.js in the /js/plugins/ folder, edit plugins.js and add
{"name":"Speedhax","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
and it'll work. I'm on mac to so I tried this way, although cheat menu also uses the 1 button.

Last edited:

Lokes

May 9, 2017
Mhm this is super useful, thank you very much for sharing! I have been wondering, if there is any way to add 1.5x speed, since 2x speed sometimes is really way too fast.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Mhm this is super useful, thank you very much for sharing! I have been wondering, if there is any way to add 1.5x speed, since 2x speed sometimes is really way too fast.
Sorry, but it's not my work and i have never wrote in Java Script, so there is not much i can help you with.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
i have problems with the version 6.21...exists a higher version?
As far as i know this is the latest version and there were no updates since 2016.
What problems do you have? The only one i got is my antivirus deleting unpackerB dll. And it simply didn't work in a few new titles.

manuli

Nov 9, 2017
As far as i know this is the latest version and there were no updates since 2016.
What problems do you have? The only one i got is my antivirus deleting unpackerB dll. And it simply didn't work in a few new titles.
dont works in news titles? oh...i see...is that so...well...that explain a lot...thanks for you advices

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
dont works in news titles? oh...i see...is that so...well...that explain a lot...thanks for you advices
By "new titles" i mean the ones that doesnt use standard RPGMV but some modification of it, like completly different UI and stuff - sorry for making you confused, im bad with words.
It is always good to try it tho, so far it failed me like 2 times out of 100 or so MV games i played.

Reactions: manuli

Zeemu

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I'm the original author of the tool which is posted on the ULMF forums.
Thanks for mirroring the tool here, it's cool to see it getting love and I hadn't heard of this place before.

I do try to keep the tool updated whenever I find problems with it, so it'd be cool if you could add a link to the original thread on ULMF forums to the first post. For example the version you've posted here is 2 versions old due to my recent updates.

I can't post the link here due to having less than 3 posts, but you can find the original thread easily using Google.

I probably won't be following these forums as much so getting bug reports and such at one place would make my life easier.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I'm the original author of the tool which is posted on the ULMF forums.
Thanks for mirroring the tool here, it's cool to see it getting love and I hadn't heard of this place before.

I do try to keep the tool updated whenever I find problems with it, so it'd be cool if you could add a link to the original thread on ULMF forums to the first post. For example the version you've posted here is 2 versions old due to my recent updates.

I can't post the link here due to having less than 3 posts, but you can find the original thread easily using Google.

I probably won't be following these forums as much so getting bug reports and such at one place would make my life easier.
Great to hear from you, i moved the link to ULMF from the bottom of the post to the top to make it more visible.

I didn't realise there was a new version, thank you for your work. Without this script i can't imagine playing majority of the games on MV.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
It might sound complex, but in reality it is easy:
1. Copy files into the game directory (the one with "www" folder)
2. Run RPGMV_Speedhack.exe.
3. Press enter when prompted (two times).

I will add it to the OP i guess.
any guide or help for this version in jewel city (Sex Quest 0.11.1) plz? thank u so much ; i mean walkthrough