rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Thanks, if you are eager to give it a try I can post a 'patch' file that fixes the bugs
yes i would love that! But mainly i just want people to know that they can make mods now. since the update i havent seen a single reply talking about the mod

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yes i would love that!
Here you go, you may get some missing images if you visit Sarah/Lauren and there are some small icon rearranges, but mostly just fixes the couple of issues

Download, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder for your game installation

Reactions: rickbrook

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
bologna44 updated their mod with some fixes, only the first part is needed for said fixes. Also split as some people were having troubles downloading

I split the Bologna Mod into smaller chunks for easier downloading. I also fixed a couple mistakes so if you want that then just download the first file and extract it in the same folder and overwrite. If you couldnt get the mod then youll need all 4 parts. Extract the 1st one first then put the other 3 in the Images folder and extract them. That should work.

1st part/fix

Images parts

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so is mode M/F or M/M or M/TGs . never played so no idea what is that hardmuderr path means....

Bologna44

Apr 27, 2017
so is mode M/F or M/M or M/TGs . never played so no idea what is that hardmuderr path means....
Mod is M/F Male protagonist. Pick male from the start. Murder path isnt required but its the only path ive tested. When you meet Sir Ronald Gates for the 1st time you should demand the book. That will start you on the right path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yes i would love that! But mainly i just want people to know that they can make mods now. since the update i havent seen a single reply talking about the mod
Here you go, you may get some missing images if you visit Sarah/Lauren and there are some small icon rearranges, but mostly just fixes the couple of issues

Download, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder for your game installation
Nuts, I just found a major bug in the mod system, save games do not load properly and revert back to the base game. This is rather major and I will need to work on this

Reactions: rickbrook

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
so 15gb to images folder?
Yes, they like gif animations, high resolution and large size (though usually short duration)

There are some new characters in this version of the mod and a a ot of bondage images.

Story in essentially unchanged in the original version, not sure for the latest but aside from the new characters I believe it is the same

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
For the complete Version, do i have to download the 15GB standalone mod, then ASFA_14.10.1 ?
Or are they 2 different version of the same game ?

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes