cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
During Chapter 7 After I find Mom masturbating and I retreat if you want to have sex with her, aroused, but when Visit her room once more and she does not go to work and always stays in the room and I can progress with her. Can anybody help? Please.
The masturbation scene is not the main requirement but it depends on if you are on the Murder or Apprentice paths
- did you charm Tracy and then talk over it with Mom. Is that the masturbation scene you mean (there is another case)
- Jesse must of visited your home
- (Murder) You must of sent Officer Khan out after Davy and you heard from Mom heard that something happened OR you have already defeated Davy
- Sarah must be available at the Mansion
- you must of charmed Tina
She only leaves for work some days of the week, Sunday to Thursday

Reactions: Henry73au

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Short Test
this should fix all the reported issues for 14.10.3, notably

- most videos failed to play in the 'Severn Valley' scenario
- missing image for Nina
- a SMS with incorrect 'Master' reference if you have not charmed Nina
- could not examine the Dragon Gen in the 'Severn Valley' scenario
- could not load auto saves in some cases

If there are no issues raised in a day or two I will update the releases

To install
- download and unzip
- copy the file compiled.js into the folder Javascripts in your game installation, replacing the existing copy

EDIT
updated the fix
Also alters some of the magnet/string/alley text to be a little clearer/explicit

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no back arrow <- option. i tried to learn 5th spell. but i clicked wrong and got no spell. and no option to learn it later. struggle. k had to use lots of re-loads.
where is the Police station . map doesnot show building names. k i made some mess in the museum so probably that unlocks it..how to isolate Kerry Batton there... too public to charm
waitasec...any lewd gifs?

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
how "activate" the Severn Valley scenario, ?

I have tried the 14 gb mod and it is very interesting, do you know if the author is still working on it or has abandoned it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
no back arrow <- option. i tried to learn 5th spell. but i clicked wrong and got no spell. and no option to learn it later. struggle. k had to use lots of re-loads.
where is the Police station . map doesnot show building names. k i made some mess in the museum so probably that unlocks it..how to isolate Kerry Batton there... too public to charm
waitasec...any lewd gifs?
There is an undo option if you enable the option that the game is easier when you start a new game
The Police Station is near Town Hall, linked to from the Library

You need to find the Silver Ring to charm Officer Batton. Charm Tess and follow her events

how "activate" the Severn Valley scenario, ?

I have tried the 14 gb mod and it is very interesting, do you know if the author is still working on it or has abandoned it?
The 'Severn Valley' scenario is only available in the base game, it is selected when you start a new game, but you can toggle to it via the cheat menu

No idea if bologna44 is still working on their mod, they only post rarely

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
There is an undo option if you enable the option that the game is easier when you start a new game
The Police Station is near Town Hall, linked to from the Library

You need to find the Silver Ring to charm Officer Batton. Charm Tess and follow her events

The 'Severn Valley' scenario is only available in the base game, it is selected when you start a new game, but you can toggle to it via the cheat menu

No idea if bologna44 is still working on their mod, they only post rarely
Still there are issue with pictures/videos. Bambi, hotel scene does not work for example

Reactions: Henry73au

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Still there are issue with pictures/videos. Bambi, hotel scene does not work for example
Sorry I am unsure what you are in context of here, the post you replied to did not reference missing images. Which Bambi scene do you mean here?

Do you mean you applied the fix I posted here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-3-cmacleod42.571/post-4587107
and still see missing images with the Severn Valley scenario?

aha ok an what the diference between normal game and seven valley mode ?
Flavour and minor events, and it replaces the models for a few characters with those used in the bologna44 mod

Mainly it is an example of the modding system to show what can be done and sample code

Reactions: Morkar

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes. when you take bambi to your room in the hotel
I m not seeing any probems with Bambi with the scenario enabled and the fix applied

Can you please
- mouse over one of the missing images, over one of the icons top left and it should show the path for the image. Let me know the image
- please save your game at that point to file and post it for me to check

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I m not seeing any probems with Bambi with the scenario enabled and the fix applied

Can you please
- mouse over one of the missing images, over one of the icons top left and it should show the path for the image. Let me know the image
- please save your game at that point to file and post it for me to check
It is an mp4

/ASFA_14.10.3/ASFA%2014.10.3/Images/People/Bambi/Explicit/Jessica/bambi6b.mp4

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes