D

Deleted member 76745

i don't get an option to hyponotise daria, it wants me to ask her about the bible. i think the game thinks i have her charmed.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i don't get an option to hyponotise daria, it wants me to ask her about the bible. i think the game thinks i have her charmed.
The bible question is a bug, I will fix

Did you try to charm her, the hypnotise only appears after trying to charm her and you have the necessary ability

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Something I have noticed in all releases I have played to date, including this most recent one, and I am not sure if it has been reported as a bug or not, but images keep disappearing when new ones are saved on the phone. Is there a way to retrieve them or just have them not get deleted? Only 14 images seem to stay on the phone for me. Also, I have tried to delete the default images that are on the phone, but they return after a while, which also causes some other images to get removed.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Something I have noticed in all releases I have played to date, including this most recent one, and I am not sure if it has been reported as a bug or not, but images keep disappearing when new ones are saved on the phone. Is there a way to retrieve them or just have them not get deleted? Also, I have tried to delete the default images that are on the phone, but they return after a while, which also causes some other images to get removed.
Check the file
Javascripts/config.js
edit with any text editor you like. Uncomment the line
//gameState.nMaxPhotos = 3; // Max number of photos in your camera
and alter the value
eg
change to
gameState.nMaxPhotos = 30; // Max number of photos in your camera

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney and Sorter

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just stumbled onto this game a couple of days ago. Generally like what I am seeing so far. Though to me, the interface is a bit clunky at times. Like when you first start, I had no idea I was supposed to "give" the paper to the reference clerk. But generally I like it.

Question though. You can start as a male or female. Does it make much difference which one you choose? Are the encounters about the same? I usually play female in these games, but if there is more sex scenes as a male, I can play that one too.

Jul 5, 2018
Just stumbled onto this game a couple of days ago. Generally like what I am seeing so far. Though to me, the interface is a bit clunky at times. Like when you first start, I had no idea I was supposed to "give" the paper to the reference clerk. But generally I like it.

Question though. You can start as a male or female. Does it make much difference which one you choose? Are the encounters about the same? I usually play female in these games, but if there is more sex scenes as a male, I can play that one too.
i think the difference is just in sex scenes but it's been a while since i played a male character

Reactions: menatv
D

Deleted member 76745

The bible question is a bug, I will fix

Did you try to charm her, the hypnotise only appears after trying to charm her and you have the necessary ability
Yes, the bible question is there before and after I charm. No hypnotise option appears.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, the bible question is there before and after I charm. No hypnotise option appears.
I am unsure what is wrong then the question should appear after trying to charm her, the bible question will not prevent this happening

If you want post your save and I will check and advise

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Check the file
Javascripts/config.js
edit with any text editor you like. Uncomment the line
//gameState.nMaxPhotos = 3; // Max number of photos in your camera
and alter the value
eg
change to
gameState.nMaxPhotos = 30; // Max number of photos in your camera
Thanks! That did the trick. Any way to do the same with the apk version?

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Don't know if bug or not, but at least on murder path. Mrs. Titus does not get triggered to call bank manager on murder path. unless she is charmed.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
could someone wrote a mod for this game which enables the player to travel after the mother if you were unable to prevent her being hypnotised and fleeing? maybe like a small town or on the road in a hotel or in the entrance of a airport?

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
how can I get the bottle of wine in (soft) murder path? I always have to cheat
The way I did it was this:

You need to have the string from the kite in the park, and the magnet from the busted stereo. Use clairvoyance in the alley where the secret room is and it'll reveal a grate, combine the string with the magnet and use it on the grate to get an old key which unlocks the wine rack in the hotel cellar. Just use the key when in the cellar.

It's basically the same as getting the key for the safe in the apprentice path except the key is for the wine cellar in the murder path.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Thanks,
there are a different set of scenes in some cases, for instance female has strap-on scenes. The male case can have tit-fuck scenes but these are not always present on the female path

There are some very small story differences but nothing significant

Thanks! That did the trick. Any way to do the same with the apk version?
Not at this time

Don't know if bug or not, but at least on murder path. Mrs. Titus does not get triggered to call bank manager on murder path. unless she is charmed.
What call are you referring to here?

Reactions: menatv

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey I was wonder how do I start the Elian events?
After you defeat Legion
- cast hydromancy at the duck pond or in Ms Titus's home
- sometime after you have met the vampyre go to bed and you should dream of her
- talk to jade about this
- teleport using Jade's idea
- later visit the Avernus club after midnight
- talk to 'Rachael' try to charm her or cast clairvoyance on her
- talk to Jade
- confront Elian
- do the challenges
- you can teleport to her again but it is not a final resolution

Last edited:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks,
there are a different set of scenes in some cases, for instance female has strap-on scenes. The male case can have tit-fuck scenes but these are not always present on the female path

There are some very small story differences but nothing significant

Not at this time

What call are you referring to here?
On the murder path. If you miss the credit card chance with the bank manager-Kristin. Miss Titus has an event with her. I hadn't charmed her, and the event wasn't triggering. As soon as I charmed her, it triggered.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
After you defeat Legion
- cast hydromancy at the duck pond or in Ms Titus's home
- sometime after you have met the vampyre go to bed and you should dream of her
- talk to jade about this
- teleport using Jade's idea
- later visit the Avernus club after midnight
- talk to 'Rachael' a couple of times and then talk to Jade
- confront Elian
- do the challenges
- you can teleport to her again but it is not a final resolution
You're missing a step there, and it's the one I stumbled on. Gotta cast charm and clairvoyance on 'Rachael' to get the correct prompt for Jade.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes