cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Used the fix, didn't work. Whenever I try to do something sexual with a youngified character, the entire scene (including the text and clickable options) are constantly shaking, making it very difficult to exit the scene.
Please post me your save to test with, with the fix installed I get no problems at all

EDIT: please redownload and try again and see if it helps, I may of made a mistake with the attachment

Last edited:

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Please post me your save to test with, with the fix installed I get no problems at all

EDIT: please redownload and try again and see if it helps, I may of made a mistake with the attachment
Redownloaded it, and it fixed the issue for some scenes, but the mom (as far as I can tell) is still glitchy. Gonna add my safe once I find where they're stored, unless someone else beats me to it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Redownloaded it, and it fixed the issue for some scenes, but the mom (as far as I can tell) is still glitchy. Gonna add my safe once I find where they're stored, unless someone else beats me to it.
They are not stored in an accessible way, just in the game choose to save and either save to file or export. Attach the file to a post here or paste the text data the export shows (preferably in a spoiler)

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
They are not stored in an accessible way, just in the game choose to save and either save to file or export. Attach the file to a post here or paste the text data the export shows (preferably in a spoiler)
And now I feel like an idiot xD Well, learning is a lifelong task after all xD

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
Small Fix for 14.12
A small fix for 14.12 is attached, compiled.zip

This fixes
- Leanne not moving issues
- image errors for visions of Mom and Gabby bad end
- a few other image errors
- transformation problems with Jenny getting in the way
- disabled the debug image error messages

To use download the zip file, unzip and copy the compiled.js file into the folder Javascripts in your game folder

EDIT:
updated to also fix
- hang/crash entering Kristin's office
- image error for Hydromancy vision for Mom
- Emma 'oral service' failing
- some Mom masturbation images missing
Doesint let me download , shows me virus detected.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Doesint let me download , shows me virus detected.
Check my reply above to the same comment. It is a .js file. I checked it with VirusTotal and it is clean.

Otherwise ignore and wait for the more complete fix

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
I have the same issues with not loading pictures for younger mom.
Also:
- I can't charm the bank director in Ms. Titus house, it's as if she is not there. "Ms. Titus is already charmed"
- I can't access the bank directors office, the button does not work and if I use the ATM in the bank, with the mentioned button not working, the window can't be closed and I have to teleport out of there.
- I can't join the meeting in the town hall the button is also not working.
- And Kellie doesn't show up at the cinema, despite her hint to 'join her at the movies on weekend'

I installed the fix, but it doesn't work for me.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
This is a fun game but needs some def tweaking I think or maybe the walkthrough needs an overhaul. Even following the guide step by step it is so easy to have things end up not working / being locked out of charming specific characters etc.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update Fix for 14.12a

This is a fix for version 14.12 to correct some reported issues. Primarily correct image loading errors for combinations of Younger/Explicit and Mods.

Additionally
- fixes some missing masturbation images for Mom
- some of Mom's uncharmed images had eyes coloured indicating she was charmed
- missing images in some Mom related visions
- alter Leannes moving
- fixed an issue for people who do not talk to Sarah on the murder path
- previously fixed items in the previous fix and a number of other issues reported. If in doubt try this fix it should fix almost all issues

I think there may be an issue still for charming Kristen via Ms Titus, so for now I suggest avoid that option

Also
- adds the alternate model for the thrall Lucy from the bologna44 mod, Whitney Westgate, though a number of images required headswaps

Links

mirror

20Mb

Download, copy into your game and unzip 'here'

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack-ish

hypnoaddict

Jan 9, 2021
I played this game fully a few versions back. The new patch saids altering the modding system to be more flexible and allow multiple to be used in a given playthrough.

where can I find the mods? Is it just the standalone mod? where is bologna44 mod?
Last I tried standalone mod it is a few version back so some content is not there?

I really like this game, I want to play it again with the ALL the mods to experience something different

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I played this game fully a few versions back. The new patch saids altering the modding system to be more flexible and allow multiple to be used in a given playthrough.

where can I find the mods? Is it just the standalone mod? where is bologna44 mod?
Last I tried standalone mod it is a few version back so some content is not there?

I really like this game, I want to play it again with the ALL the mods to experience something different
To my knowledge, the bologna44 mod has been partly been ported into the main game and isn't listed anymore. You can still pick the mods when starting a new game, and actually use all still available mods in one game. They're listed under 'scenario' on the character creation screen.

Loic89

Oct 24, 2018
Sorry to bother but I have a problem.
I can't order Abby to move the Dragon Gem.
Did I miss a step ?I don't know...
Please help me

YoungSmoothIce

Jul 16, 2022
I apologize if someone as commented about this before but, after I defeated Davy Kate disappeared. I gave her the necklace but I can’t find her anywhere lmao.

Silver889

Sep 30, 2021
In this playthrough I brought Lilith to confront Gabby. Got the ghoul event, but it didn't flag Gabby as an actual ghoul. She remained uncharmed and inaccessible until I manually changed her to ghoul in the cheat menu.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes