Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
The event would then happen the next time you enter your house. So if you leave your home to Kollam St and then enter to the living room nothing happens now?
Yes, I kept leaving and reentering however she didn't appear no matter what

She was at space 45, which I assume is the living room, however the event didn't proc

I moved her to space 46 and she is now in the bedroom, thx!

Ha1fisch

Mar 16, 2021
I'm sad neither Jade nor Esmeralda has any content yet :(
But thanks a lot for the last update! Hopefully the Walkthrough get's updated soon too.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sad neither Jade nor Esmeralda has any content yet :(
But thanks a lot for the last update! Hopefully the Walkthrough get's updated soon too.
The walkthrough in the game has been updated for the latest version.

The original model for Jade has very limited images so is difficult to expand. Esmeralda is very much tied with the story for Jessica so until both of their story is continued there will be limited changes aside from 'rounding out' sort of things.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
More post-hypnosis content with the MC and potentially a more male-dom path to hypnosis would be excellent.
If you mean more content that covers situation where the MC is the one hypnotized, that's not going to happen. The dev has already made that very clear.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
WILL there be more to do with the content
Repost from Hypnopics Collective

A bit of a bad run with health recently, but I am getting back to working on the new version now.

I have a number of submitted new characters, and at least one or two I will add into the new version.
My general plan at the moment is to

- what happens to Jessica if she escapes in the ritual or you keep her as a slave or free her after she is a slave for a time. Her skills and knowledge will be essential to you. You know of witches and cannot affect them, they are a powerful force you cannot control.
Also some expansion if you do free her nicely and work with her

- apprentice path continuing events with Sarah and Lauren

- probably add another security guard for the museum and maybe aquarium. Probably worked like Ellie/Leigh, so using the model you do not select for Gina, but undecided

- Mrs Robbin job, current planned as working at the newspaper, probably part-time, I think of this as a weekly/monthly paper at best, probably struggling.

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

After trying to take the vase from the museum, I find myself at the police station without my book. The solution tells me it's at Beasley's, but no... I can't find it anymore?

Any ideas?

Sorry for my English

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

After trying to take the vase from the museum, I find myself at the police station without my book. The solution tells me it's at Beasley's, but no... I can't find it anymore?

Any ideas?

Sorry for my English
Is Mr Beasley in his office? He has to be there, so make sure to go there in school hours

I did once see someone report an issue a bit like this and their save was a little damaged. Are you using the latest version of the game

Apr 5, 2020
so to pick the dragon gem u need abby charmed and to charm abby u need shielded charm and to get shielded charm u need the dragon gem
can someone help me if i'm missing something here

Digclaw

May 17, 2018
so to pick the dragon gem u need abby charmed and to charm abby u need shielded charm and to get shielded charm u need the dragon gem
can someone help me if i'm missing something here
You learn shielded charm after the vase is opened at the garage. I think it's monique that teaches it to you

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes