ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i am doing the apprentice path.
at 1st try i don't follow the walk through for it, and then on the 2nd try i follow it, but not in order.
and on the 3rd one i tried,

the things that i notice is that, even i followed some of it, some choices written on walktrough does not appear on the
actual game, i haven't got the manipulative charm even i did exactly what was written on the walktrough.
for some reason i lost the magical book so i can't learn the spell from davy's laptop and the gold worm,
the hotel plan does not work either.

when i got to the point where the walktrough ask to find the equipment the next step was not about the items but charming .

the walktrough confuse me. i can't even charm the musuem guard.
this is one of the things that confuse me :

"Gina the Museum Guard
Have the mayor close the museum
Visit the museum and get the lock of blonde hair and her address
Go to the Sacred Grove and Possess Gina "

i asked the mayor to close in the museum but can't even enter when it is closed.
i tried taking it opened and i go to the sacred grove, but gina the museum guard is nowhere to be seen.

on my 2nd try, that was the on the 2nd paragraph i written, i have the book which is i lost/given but somehow i retrieve it from the male teacher. but the password is not working.
on the 3rd try my book is missing and the male teacher wasn't even in the room. and i bet even i have it the
password would not work either way. this thing happened even i follow the steps.
there is something wrong here on the apprentice walktrough.
As someone who has played extensively here are some tips to help you along first when you have the guards hair and address have the mayor close the museam go to the sacred circle possess her have her go to the bathroom hide the necklace end possesion go to the mayor have her open the museam go to the guards house get the necklace that will allow you to get the book back from beasley also when the museam is closed you need the pass spell to enter

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i am doing the apprentice path.
at 1st try i don't follow the walk through for it, and then on the 2nd try i follow it, but not in order.
and on the 3rd one i tried,

the things that i notice is that, even i followed some of it, some choices written on walktrough does not appear on the
actual game, i haven't got the manipulative charm even i did exactly what was written on the walktrough.
for some reason i lost the magical book so i can't learn the spell from davy's laptop and the gold worm,
the hotel plan does not work either.

when i got to the point where the walktrough ask to find the equipment the next step was not about the items but charming .

the walktrough confuse me. i can't even charm the musuem guard.
this is one of the things that confuse me :

"Gina the Museum Guard
Have the mayor close the museum
Visit the museum and get the lock of blonde hair and her address
Go to the Sacred Grove and Possess Gina "

i asked the mayor to close in the museum but can't even enter when it is closed.
i tried taking it opened and i go to the sacred grove, but gina the museum guard is nowhere to be seen.

on my 2nd try, that was the on the 2nd paragraph i written, i have the book which is i lost/given but somehow i retrieve it from the male teacher. but the password is not working.
on the 3rd try my book is missing and the male teacher wasn't even in the room. and i bet even i have it the
password would not work either way. this thing happened even i follow the steps.
there is something wrong here on the apprentice walktrough.
None of the walkthroughs are up to date, the game is being developed and often these will affect these. Most of the walkthroughs are for version 14.6

The walkthrough by capcitor is the closest to working but it is still a version out of date it was for version 14.7

Please use the walkthroughs for ideas and solutions to problems, not a thing to be followed exactly step by step

Please note the walkhroughs may not describe everything, for instance
"Visit the museum and get the lock of blonde hair and her address"
The museum is closed, so to visit it you will have to cast the Pass spell to get in. It does not say this but if in doubt consider your spells

For retireving the book this had changes a little especially over the 'non capacitor' walkthroughs. Mr Beasley will return to his office, but you should first do the Seance events in the Hotel cellar.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
As someone who has played extensively here are some tips to help you along first when you have the guards hair and address have the mayor close the museam go to the sacred circle possess her have her go to the bathroom hide the necklace end possesion go to the mayor have her open the museam go to the guards house get the necklace that will allow you to get the book back from beasley also when the museam is closed you need the pass spell to enter

okay, thank you so much! a big help coming from you, thanks again!

None of the walkthroughs are up to date, the game is being developed and often these will affect these. Most of the walkthroughs are for version 14.6

The walkthrough by capcitor is the closest to working but it is still a version out of date it was for version 14.7

Please use the walkthroughs for ideas and solutions to problems, not a thing to be followed exactly step by step

Please note the walkhroughs may not describe everything, for instance
"Visit the museum and get the lock of blonde hair and her address"
The museum is closed, so to visit it you will have to cast the Pass spell to get in. It does not say this but if in doubt consider your spells

For retireving the book this had changes a little especially over the 'non capacitor' walkthroughs. Mr Beasley will return to his office, but you should first do the Seance events in the Hotel cellar.

i already did your recommendation about not following step by step.
the problem for me is the spell from davy's laptop and the golden worm.

i have already written every need to write about the password. and yet it does not accept it even the password on the walk through.
i will try again later, and thank you too for this tips!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The laptop and gold worm puzzles do not have a single solution. The walkthroughs in the game list the possible solutions, but you can also for the laptop go an ask Monique and she will give you the answer.

The Gold Worn is a one off question, you can save the game and then check the walkthroughs, worse case post the question and I will post the solution, but as I noted the alternatives are listed in the walkthroughs

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So how far are you planning on taking the game? Another Story Path outside the main 3? Adding more story? I know you are going to add different girls like the Aunt and Amy but I am just curious when you will finish the game.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I hope he does add amy and add a little more for the cousin granted i do not claim to be an expert and there are a few girls i have failed to get mostly because i do not know how

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
okay, thank you so much! a big help coming from you, thanks again!

i already did your recommendation about not following step by step.
the problem for me is the spell from davy's laptop and the golden worm.

i have already written every need to write about the password. and yet it does not accept it even the password on the walk through.
i will try again later, and thank you too for this tips!
The labtop password is simple it is E wait for the puzzle about eternity the type capital e and it will give you teleport as for the golden worm ask monique it is random so it is hard to predict any other questions you might have im generally online or if im not send a message and i will get to it as soon as i can

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So how far are you planning on taking the game? Another Story Path outside the main 3? Adding more story? I know you are going to add different girls like the Aunt and Amy but I am just curious when you will finish the game.
I plan to

- add a new path 'Good Apprentice' where almost everyone is charmed to start with and you will free them, but not actually charm anyone. Still not sure how this will work out and still changes are needed
- also make Davy generally more active, charming more people as time goes by
- a resolution of the Hellgate, Kurdorf and Jessica
- more people as noted, especially Amy and Aunt Brandi, and some time Mr Tanika, and Carol's wife
- better end game and variations

Not too sure how long I will keep working on the game, but at the time no plans to stop and there is plenty more that can be done.

I hope he does add amy and add a little more for the cousin granted i do not claim to be an expert and there are a few girls i have failed to get mostly because i do not know how
When you open the game (open index.html) scroll down and there is a list of the people who cannot be charmed.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I plan to

- add a new path 'Good Apprentice' where almost everyone is charmed to start with and you will free them, but not actually charm anyone. Still not sure how this will work out and still changes are needed
- also make Davy generally more active, charming more people as time goes by
- a resolution of the Hellgate, Kurdorf and Jessica
- more people as noted, especially Amy and Aunt Brandi, and some time Mr Tanika, and Carol's wife
- better end game and variations

Not too sure how long I will keep working on the game, but at the time no plans to stop and there is plenty more that can be done.

When you open the game (open index.html) scroll down and there is a list of the people who cannot be charmed.
Its not that i can't its that im unsure how like miku or brambi's mother the one thing i wish you would change though is sarah i get not being able to charm her on the apprintince path but i could see charming her on the conspiracy you distrust her and need to make sure she is not leading you into a trap. As for the good path that might be hard to do considering you need tina or the silver ring to uncharm anyone and mayby when you charm the cousin make her more submissive like everyone else don't get me wrong i like the cousin though i do not always trigger her

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant even start the game in any browser, internet explorer is the only one that shows the bar at the top of the screen to start the game but I cant choose gender since the drop down wont work which means the game is unplayable on every browser that I have tried, chrome, ie, edge, and firefox

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cant even start the game in any browser, internet explorer is the only one that shows the bar at the top of the screen to start the game but I cant choose gender since the drop down wont work which means the game is unplayable on every browser that I have tried, chrome, ie, edge, and firefox
The game works in all browsers I have tried and I have tried it in all major browsers

You must have javascript enabled and you must be using the full game. Please remember the 14.8.3 post is an update only, it has to be applied to an existing installation of 14.8.2

I have once or twice had players report issues with adblockers but nothing quite like this, I have only heard this where javascript is disabled.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The game works in all browsers I have tried and I have tried it in all major browsers

You must have javascript enabled and you must be using the full game. Please remember the 14.8.3 post is an update only, it has to be applied to an existing installation of 14.8.2

I have once or twice had players report issues with adblockers but nothing quite like this, I have only heard this where javascript is disabled.
Im not sure if I have the whole version or not and I installed java the other day so it should work fine, chrome only disables flash.

And now that I look at the folder it is version 14.8.3 so I didnt download everything necessary to run the game apparently.

No I just checked the zip file that it was unpacked from and its the version from the main download list, the 500 mb download and not the 60mb update file so I should have the full game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for the double post but this is all I see in IE, male and female option disappears until I shrink the window really small and avatar cant be picked.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry for the double post but this is all I see in IE, male and female option disappears until I shrink the window really small and avatar cant be picked. IE Spell For All.png

Suddenly the game has decided to work in firefox

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey cmacleod42 I was wondering about a few things. I am in no way trying to push my wishes on you. This game is yours and I respect that. These are just questions.

Any plans to add Lexi Belle to the game? I have replayed the game quite a few times already and I just noticed that she isn't in the game.

Any plans to add Re-Transformation to certain characters like being able to Charm a person to change their personality? Mr Beasley has a few options so you usually only get to choose one per playthrough. Any plans to make him or other characters transform multiple times?

The Book is still missing a few Spells by the end game. Are you going to leave it like that or do you plan on making sure you can learn every single Spell that is listed in the Book?

Any plans to allow Davy to not be restrained in the Hotel? Maybe give him/her a Lover route where she stays in one of the Rooms of the Hotel or maybe your room in your house?

The villains in the game are well done, they evolve in complexity as your character grows stronger. By the end game all that is left is Legion. Is there another antagonist on the way? One that is stronger than Legion, Davy, or Kurndorf?

I am a huge fan of the game man so I want to say thanks for the work you have made so far and to keep it up. Thanks for your time brotha.

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
So a couple of questions:

One: I'm starting to play with turning people to vampires. I've turned Tina, and apparently the vampires like witches...but how do I turn others? And is there a way to know if I'm overfeeding my vampire? Is there an easy list of the turnable characters, or is Tina the only one?

Two: Somehow I missed my opportunity to charm Carol (and by extension, Elie). I had Kristen close the bank but she never gave me a dialogue option to ask her about Carol (usually I close bank-->speak to Carol-->speak to Kristen-->Kristen\Carol hookup-->charm Carol). Is this unrecoverable?

Still enjoying this game after...a while. Thanks a ton for the conti ued dev!

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
So I started a new file and I'm on the Apprentice Path, and there seems to be a bug with meeting Catherine at the construction site. I do the normal thing where you have to check your contacts and call her, but when I call her and make the call the text box comes up but it doesn't actually do anything else, I'm just stuck having to walk away and "miss" her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey cmacleod42 I was wondering about a few things. I am in no way trying to push my wishes on you. This game is yours and I respect that. These are just questions.

Any plans to add Lexi Belle to the game? I have replayed the game quite a few times already and I just noticed that she isn't in the game.

Any plans to add Re-Transformation to certain characters like being able to Charm a person to change their personality? Mr Beasley has a few options so you usually only get to choose one per playthrough. Any plans to make him or other characters transform multiple times?

The Book is still missing a few Spells by the end game. Are you going to leave it like that or do you plan on making sure you can learn every single Spell that is listed in the Book?

Any plans to allow Davy to not be restrained in the Hotel? Maybe give him/her a Lover route where she stays in one of the Rooms of the Hotel or maybe your room in your house?

The villains in the game are well done, they evolve in complexity as your character grows stronger. By the end game all that is left is Legion. Is there another antagonist on the way? One that is stronger than Legion, Davy, or Kurndorf?

I am a huge fan of the game man so I want to say thanks for the work you have made so far and to keep it up. Thanks for your time brotha.
Lexi Bell - normally when I add characters I more add based on the role/story I want to fill, and then find a model who has the useful image sets for that, and a range of others. So at this stage I had not planned, but when considering other characters for the game I will check her

Retransformations - in general no, and definitely not for Mr Beasley. I had intended transformations to be a one off use for a person. Partly to add replayability I suppose.

More Spells - they are available as story ideas present themselves, at the moment a vague plan for one but nothing for the other

Davy - yes I have considered this but other changes so far are more important, or to be done sooner

Villains - nothing is currently planned. One time I thought of Jessica as a rival but that has been abandoned and Northwind is working on a different story for her. One person originally suggested Jade as a demon enemy.
Similarly possible to expand on Elian

So a couple of questions:

One: I'm starting to play with turning people to vampires. I've turned Tina, and apparently the vampires like witches...but how do I turn others? And is there a way to know if I'm overfeeding my vampire? Is there an easy list of the turnable characters, or is Tina the only one?

Two: Somehow I missed my opportunity to charm Carol (and by extension, Elie). I had Kristen close the bank but she never gave me a dialogue option to ask her about Carol (usually I close bank-->speak to Carol-->speak to Kristen-->Kristen\Carol hookup-->charm Carol). Is this unrecoverable?

Still enjoying this game after...a while. Thanks a ton for the conti ued dev!
So far only Tina can be turned.

What did you tell Carol when you first met her? Did you try visiting the Duck Pond at the Park

So I started a new file and I'm on the Apprentice Path, and there seems to be a bug with meeting Catherine at the construction site. I do the normal thing where you have to check your contacts and call her, but when I call her and make the call the text box comes up but it doesn't actually do anything else, I'm just stuck having to walk away and "miss" her.
This is a known issue that has been fixed. I posted a fix at the Hypnopics Collective and will update the update as such, but download the attached file, unzip and copy compiled.js into the folder Javascripts in your game installation

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes