cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How to reduce money in the game without spending? SugarCube ain't working
Unsure why you would want to do this, but just open a Javascript console and type
nMoney = xx
where xx is what ever the new value you want

Please note this is not a Twine based game so SugarCube is not used/present

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Any rough idea when the next major release could be? I've been waiting/hoping for being able to charm Jade since I discovered this game several releases in the past
That probably will take long time, don't excpect it to come out this year.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any rough idea when the next major release could be? I've been waiting/hoping for being able to charm Jade since I discovered this game several releases in the past
Early next year, given I am still doing some tweaks for 14.14b and have only done limited work on the next version (image collection mainly)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.14b Release

This is the full release for version 14.14b. There are only minor changes in this version over the 14.14/14.14a release. It just fixes many minor issues and does a few minor additions. No new images are added since 14.14a and the additions are more for consistency or cosmetics

There are some minor changes to build scripts and modding support to address some issues and some image functions altered based on discussions/feedback. There were also a couple of small changes to the walkthrough, notably about locating the cheat option and a bit on Sarah/Lauren on the apprentice path.

Note: there have been some additional minor fixes since the test 14.14b was posted, notably some broken images at the pool. Thanks to Scorch572 for the testing and bug report!

There are no save changes since 14.14 or 14.14a so all existing saves are compatible

Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install
Small fix
attached to this post is a small fix that has all fixes except the build script changes and a minor edit of the walkthrough. This is only meant for people already with a 14.14 or 14.14a version of the game. To use download, unzip the file, and copy the extracted file compiled.js into the Javascripts folder in your game installation and overwrite the existing copy

Update for 14.13c or later
This is an updated version of the previously posted update for the previous game release. To use download, copy into your game folder (in the same folder as index.html) and unzip 'here' and overwrite all files when asked.

mirror

357Mb

Full install 14.14b
This is a full, stand-alone install of 14.14b. To use download and unzip into a new folder

mirror

3.96Gb

Android APK
To use upload to your device and install

mirror

3.86Gb

EDIT: small fix version updated to address an issue around the charm/visit process for Ellie and Carol

Last edited:

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
I played 14.14b and when i got to the point of bartel house where normaly charmed elie invite me in then that option is not there. I can just go to pool with elie but nothing else. It is like game think elie is not charmed and her mother dont let you in without it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I played 14.14b and when i got to the point of bartel house where normaly charmed elie invite me in then that option is not there. I can just go to pool with elie but nothing else. It is like game think elie is not charmed and her mother dont let you in without it.
Please apply the small fix, I just updated it to correct this issue. Re-download and reapply if you had done so before.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
still looking for a full save
Saves have been often posted though this thread, I have a few times, also there are quite a few in bug reports.

But the game has different paths where some events are rather different, notably Sarah and Lauren, but other events too like Officer Khan. So there is no one full save, and as the game is updated then the save changes, so 14.14 added new characters for example

Lastly a full save will have you miss out on maybe half or more of the content of the game, a lot of scenes are one off

I do not have any saves you would consider full

Below is a late game save for the apprentice path, it is not complete

Below is a late game murder path save

• Love
Reactions: ivo12345

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASpellForAll-14.14b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes