cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Adding impregnation content is not an issue, as you say a lesson by Miss Logan by all means or so on, but actual pregnancy I think is outside of this game. I do not really want to use the Transform spell as an accelerated gestation spell, doubly so as you are using a crystal imbued with the soul of an evil warlock to cast the spell.

Please remember that Mind Control is the primary focus of this game, other things like transformations are of secondary importance.

Also allow for that impregnation is mostly out of the scope of things if you are playing as a female (assuming you do not do the futa transformation to yourself)

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Or you have to expand the game to a life-simulation of a teenage mc...

What I would love to see more younger girls. As far as I know to game is really strong in sexual activities with older women. Which is completly correct, when you take over the small town. But you are a highschool- or collegestudent, so there could be more interaction with your female classmates. And the one you have interactions with does not look really like a student.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There is your cousin Kylie, otherwise it can be a limitation of what models have a good range of imagesets available to pick from for their scenes. I personally prefer the large breasted MILF type but I try to not only populate the game with this type

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Or you have to expand the game to a life-simulation of a teenage mc...

What I would love to see more younger girls. As far as I know to game is really strong in sexual activities with older women. Which is completly correct, when you take over the small town. But you are a highschool- or collegestudent, so there could be more interaction with your female classmates. And the one you have interactions with does not look really like a student.
Just on this,
I have added an alternate model for the new Male to Female transformation, a slimmer, younger alternative

Reactions: QuadChroma

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I get where the people who want pregnancy are coming from, but there are PLENTY of games with that fetish to the point where it is unreasonable to want it in a game where it simply doesn't work be it from a lore view (in account of how quick the game is in-game time) or from a mechanic view (the fact that those are real women and not drawings, so putting a belly in them is much more difficult).

Imo, you should keep the game as it is rather than wasting time and effort on something that is more trouble than it is worth.

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I would love to have some more content with Kylie and other girls of a similar body type (Dakota Skye plz)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Please see my last post, the model used is Megan Rain
Personally I like the model selection you use and I like how the game is shaping up. I wouldn't mind a few creampie scenes but nobody needs to get knocked up, just filled up ;). Heh. Anyway, excited for the update!

Reactions: Hoostevall

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Adding impregnation content is not an issue, as you say a lesson by Miss Logan by all means or so on, but actual pregnancy I think is outside of this game. I do not really want to use the Transform spell as an accelerated gestation spell, doubly so as you are using a crystal imbued with the soul of an evil warlock to cast the spell.

Please remember that Mind Control is the primary focus of this game, other things like transformations are of secondary importance.

Also allow for that impregnation is mostly out of the scope of things if you are playing as a female (assuming you do not do the futa transformation to yourself)
It is your game, and I respect your decision. I didn't mean to make it seem like you have to add it, just providing some tips! :) Although a girl just mentioning you got her pregnant after a couple days would be a pretty cool feature, I'm not expecting a belly and the whole 9 yards, because as you explained it doesn't fit in with the game.

Personally I like the model selection you use and I like how the game is shaping up. I wouldn't mind a few creampie scenes but nobody needs to get knocked up, just filled up ;). Heh. Anyway, excited for the update!
I agree. Haven't noticed anything wrong or unsexy with the models, they're all good fapping material x'D Some creampies would be a greatly appreciated gift haha! Still enjoying this game, even after like my 4th playthrough, so props to you @cmacleod42 for that.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is there an expected released date for the next version? I know it is already in beta, I am just asking so I don't have to check the thread everyday =p

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Either this weekend or next, depending on real life issues for me (work is a bit busy)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi all,
considering I just got back from work and probably need to work as much tomorrow, I do not think a release this weekend is appropriate given I prefer to be around to answer questions, fix small bugs and similar. I also have a couple of issues I should address and a couple of small submissions to add.

So my apologies but I think I will delay the release until next weekend.

Reactions: Tyhano

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
Are smartphone photos fixed? For some reason wallpaper would duplicate and replace other photos.
Also, is there a reason for pics limit?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are smartphone photos fixed? For some reason wallpaper would duplicate and replace other photos.
Also, is there a reason for pics limit?
There are no issues for wallpapers.

The limit related to the size of save games, at the time of the release of 14.7 we still used Cookies for some saves and these are constrained by how large they can be and you can realistically exceed the limit, especially as it is a limit for the sum of all cookies, so across all saves.

The other types of saves are much more generous and there is no particular need for the limit.

In-game is it explained that you have an old, bad phone with limited memory and no wi-fi etc connection.

The limit can be changed by editing the file
Javascripts/config.js
and change the line
//gameState.nMaxPhotos = 3; // Max number of photos in your camera
to uncomment it out and change the number
eg
gameState.nMaxPhotos = 13; // Max number of photos in your camera

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hi all,
considering I just got back from work and probably need to work as much tomorrow, I do not think a release this weekend is appropriate given I prefer to be around to answer questions, fix small bugs and similar. I also have a couple of issues I should address and a couple of small submissions to add.

So my apologies but I think I will delay the release until next weekend.
Thanks for the heads up :)

gem1n1

Jan 13, 2018
First off, I love this game, and I've been all over the in-game walkthroughs and online during my first playthrough.

Unfortunately I've run into a problem. I can't seem to train the essential skills like defending with magic, medium powers or hypnotic technique.

Is there a threshold before which I should have hypnotic technique trained? I have at one point acquired the hypnosis book but Beasley still doesn't want to train me.

I get Alison trains Medium powers, but I can't seem to "understand her mumbling" during scenes.

**Edit: Looks like I was able to figure these out on another run, but I'm still blanking on Medium Powers? **

I have no clue who trains Medium Powers. Maybe Beasley?

Thanks for the help, loving the game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
First off, I love this game, and I've been all over the in-game
**Edit: Looks like I was able to figure these out on another run, but I'm still blanking on Medium Powers? **

I have no clue who trains Medium Powers. Maybe Beasley?

Thanks for the help, loving the game.
Medium powers is a training you learn from the Book via Tess/Sarah/Sir Ronald but ONLY after you have learned the spell 'Unlife Enspelled' to charm the vampire from Sarah

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes