DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
On murder path can only kill vampyre,anita and diana no charm ?
Also which path is recommended for most content and charms ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
On murder path can only kill vampyre,anita and diana no charm ?
Also which path is recommended for most content and charms ?
You can also kill indirectly Davy, Officer Smith and Officer Khan.

Please check back a page or so, I answered this same question

Wittek

May 31, 2018
Hi guys! I can't figure how I can meet Ms Jones. I go to school every day, but she's not there. Is there some starting condition? Yes, and I play aprentice path.

Also I can't meet Anita. Any hints?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A number of events differ a lot depending on the path you have chosen, the Apprentice, Consipracy or Murder paths, these are some of those. As are the Mom/Gabby events and Sarah/Lauren

These both differ depending on the path, but appear later in the game.
Murder - will appear if you charm Officer Khan and send her after Davy and you go to the park after talkingto Mom and Officer Batton. Ms Jones a little after that. Otherwise both will appear after defeating Davy and the Ritual
Apprentice - after defeating Davy and the Ritual. Anita will be in the General Store

uncleleroy666

Sep 6, 2017
Hey has anyone figured out how to get this to work on androidandroid ,I got it up but can't view the images, thanks guys! Also awesome game so glad it's getting updates this was one of the first adult games I played love it !

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey has anyone figured out how to get this to work on androidandroid ,I got it up but can't view the images, thanks guys! Also awesome game so glad it's getting updates this was one of the first adult games I played love it !
A person at the Hypnopics collective said the had it working on an android device with no issues, but another person was unable to get it working. The one who had it working just talked about folder permissions but nothing else special.

Mind you the person who had it working said there were some odd issues with images too large at times but I never got any details to investigate.

Sorry I do not have a device to test on, but it should generally be compatible. When you open the game, can you open the developer console in the browser you are using? If so are any errors shown. Also what browser are you using.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Attempting to charm mother during the freeing her from Gabby event, still get the "Demon corruption still present" error.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Attempting to charm mother during the freeing her from Gabby event, still get the "Demon corruption still present" error.
I would gather you did not charm her at the scene when you freed her with the necklace? That is the only time you can charm her. Choosing to free her and let her leave is you deciding to keep Mom uncharmed. If you want to charm her cast the spell after using the necklace!

I have fixed the game, but it just tells you different message if you try charming her later.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm using Google chrome and i don't think so
The game works in the desktop version of Chrome, so I am sorry I do not know what to do at the moment. I will research and see if I can work out anything.

What happens when you play, is it just the images are missing?
Have you applied the fix I posted a few pages back. I had a person get an odd corruption and added a fix for it that might account for something here (probably not but possible)

uncleleroy666

Sep 6, 2017
It's just not showing the pictures on the chrome app .It seems like it can't find them in my phone and no I didnt see the fix I'll look for it and get back to you

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
After Davy goes to the Hotel, I cannot manage to trigger the confrontation. What requirement did I miss (note: I have the blue bottle).

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes