cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's a bug? I don't push the button "try to answer her" with reporter Julie
This is a bug, I will review and fix

hi i have all the current version of the game installed as well as all the updated mods. I'm stuck on a screen when going to the reference area for the first time. its making me choose left or right for an option for monique but there is no way to close out of the screen. is this a bug? would love help making past this.
screenshot attached View attachment 3808307
This is related to the mod for Ava Addams as Monique. Before meeting Monique, open the cheat menu, click 'Pick Models" and select the model for Monique you want to use

Wasn't there once a scene in which you take Tess in front of her husband?

Also, several images seem to be missing since the update, any way to get them back without having to replay the whole game?
There still is I had forgotten that case

Which images are missing?

Ursual is seemingly referencing a file in "Images/People/Ursula/straponfuckb.mp4" but no such file seems to exist.

Also, when I lead her to Davy the "End of the Road" screen appears regardless of if I have charmed her or let her leave and the "Return to the Game" does nothing.
Do you have a save game around there? If so please post so I can investigate

i cant without book :D so i did grind again an now i lost book again but in park :D
You get experience by charming people, you do not need the book for this. So charm a person or two and you can learn the training

Some more oddities :

Early in the game when mc goes to the Wild Range and picks up the (1st) Old Stone, there is the option to search the area.
MC finds an old card by Mr. Beasley with handwriting on the backside, but the same moment Seraphina talks to the mc and there is no way to pick up that card. Later searches do not find the card and it is not in the inventory.

MC visited Kate at home (1st visit) and I thought she sent an sms and some photos, but there is only the lewd message from Catherine and a sign that mc has a new SMS. Clicking on the SMS flag always leads to the Catherine post and does not clear the flag.
The card is not an item in the game, this scene just notes Davy and Mr Beasley are working together.

anyone else receive a black screen when you try and load from the main menu? any help would be appreciated
This has not been reported so far. What browser are you using?

Reactions: septacycell
Mar 6, 2021
This is a bug, I will review and fix

This is related to the mod for Ava Addams as Monique. Before meeting Monique, open the cheat menu, click 'Pick Models" and select the model for Monique you want to use

Do you have a save game around there? If so please post so I can investigate

You get experience by charming people, you do not need the book for this. So charm a person or two and you can learn the training

The card is not an item in the game, this scene just notes Davy and Mr Beasley are working together.

This has not been reported so far. What browser are you using?
i use OperaGX and have been for the past 4 years.... havent had an issue until i tried to load an exported file

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
It is a variation on the apprentice path where you refuse to be an apprentice and secretly work with Sarah. It is a bit harder that the normal apprentice path and had a range of different events. Like the apprentice path you cannot charm Sarah and you cannot charm Lauren at all on this path.

If you like the murder path then do not bother replaying, play the path that works best for you!
which path have all pussy?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i use OperaGX and have been for the past 4 years.... havent had an issue until i tried to load an exported file
I am not familar with that browser, possibly it is a compatibility thing, but I had seen this sort of issue with other browsers. I had generally fixed them, but maybe not entirely.

One thing just try again and see if it persists. I did see it intermittently happen at one time.

which path have all pussy?
There is no real difference, pick the answers/approach you prefer

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cant seem to advance here afterwards on the soft murder path. View attachment 3808136
Interesting, I had this reported in beta testing and partly fixed the issue for them and added some additional checks. Can you
a) save to a new save game
b) load that save
It is still the same?

If it is
- open the cheat menu
- click View People, locate Jesse. What is her location?
- if it is not 0 type 0 in move them edit box and then click the link
- close, are new options now available?

Frostcore

Oct 17, 2023

One Image from when you enslave ms. Charles,
All of Ursula's. And a couple of others

For the Tess and John scene, the text was changed so that it's less NTR to take Tess in front of John

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
One Image from when you enslave ms. Charles,
All of Ursula's. And a couple of others

For the Tess and John scene, the text was changed so that it's less NTR to take Tess in front of John
For Ms. Charles it is a known issue if you enslaved her at home.

For Ursula the only reason this would happen is if you applied the upgrade version to a version prior to 14.14b as she has few changes, nothing moved. Can you check
a) are there images in
Images/People/Ursula
b) open the cheat menu, view people locate Ursula
c) what is listed for Folder and Dress (folder should be Ursula, dress empty)

Reactions: luvsabunch86

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The images1.rar file gives error:
CRC failed : sofialift.jpg
on extraction.
rar extractions can fail if you are using an old tool that does not support the latest format of the rar archive format. If you can update the tool you are using. If not please report this to the thread owner to check and reupload

Please note the bologna mod cannot be upgraded to the latest release of the game, it is using version 14.8.4

Reactions: luvsabunch86

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Bug Fix 14.15d

This is a bug fix for issues reported in the game
- a missing image charming Ms. Charles as a slave at home
- an error talking to Julie during the press conference
- a problem some dialogue during the seance under some difficult to reproduce cases.
EDIT: also fixes
- load/save problem related to the Holiday Scenes mod
- a Tess/Elian scene interrupting the end game
- added a little extra text to Tess music scene
EDIT: more fixes
- unable to re-transform Zoey or Jade
- unable to transform Madison in one situation
- error in initial date
- problem talking to Leanne about returning to the store if it was open
- unable to charm Ursula if you lead her to Davy
- error visiting Sera if noone is managing the club
- fixed some events with Tracy and other family members interrupting end game scenes
EDIT:
- altered mod settings, and a new "View Mods" option in the cheat menu
- fixed a map image problem with more than one mod including Severn Valley
- fixed a path for Tess's events
- fixed a map quick walk problem for Leanne's home
- fixed typos
- fixed an issue for Principal Reagans home not accessible
- some text changes for Tamara/Tammy to make slave version more distinct
- select models altered to fix some issues for Charley Chase
- added a stone delivery on the conspiracy path if you are short of mana

This is just a small fix for now, download, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder of your game installation

Also the Holiday Scenes mod has been updated to address image issues for Hannah and Janet. Redownload and reinstall to get the fix
Also the Ava Addams model for Monique mod has been updated to fix a bug meeting her and selecting models . Redownload and reinstall to get the fix

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
I am not familar with that browser, possibly it is a compatibility thing, but I had seen this sort of issue with other browsers. I had generally fixed them, but maybe not entirely.

One thing just try again and see if it persists. I did see it intermittently happen at one time.

like Conspiracy Path will miss Sarah and Lauren
also walkthrough miss sofia 's guide
and when Bambi told me have two woman in pool I have hear 1 work in hospital but I dont know how to continue (never meet in hospital
Good game but make me confused

ronney

May 6, 2017
Interesting, I had this reported in beta testing and partly fixed the issue for them and added some additional checks. Can you
a) save to a new save game
b) load that save
It is still the same?

If it is
- open the cheat menu
- click View People, locate Jesse. What is her location?
- if it is not 0 type 0 in move them edit box and then click the link
- close, are new options now available?
that was the issue she was at 124.

Mar 6, 2021

Opera GX is a gaming browser that is very good with the ability to place tabs on the side like Facebook Messenger, Discord, Twitter and Twitch and since im constantly online having it all right in 1 window is pretty op .... due to that bug happening i cant save or load even while ingame (using the phone) so if i want to save my progress i have to leave the browser up until i either find a fix to get back to my previous save or start from the beginning every time

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Opera GX is a gaming browser that is very good with the ability to place tabs on the side like Facebook Messenger, Discord, Twitter and Twitch and since im constantly online having it all right in 1 window is pretty op .... due to that bug happening i cant save or load even while ingame (using the phone) so if i want to save my progress i have to leave the browser up until i either find a fix to get back to my previous save or start from the beginning every time
I just installed Opera GX no mods/extensions with feedback etc turned off. So a bare bones install. I am still using Windows 10, it is a bit old and cannot upgrade to Windows 11.

Load/Save of games works fine for me via the icons/links in the left side bar or the options in the phone. The developer console showed no unexpected errors (you will always get some failures loading a few optional js files.
I just played past the initial into until I got Mr. Beasley's paper and no issues it saved. Reran and could load fine.

Can you temporarily disable any mods/extensions for your browser and see if save/load works. Especially anything that can affect page loading or alter page content. Also anything that controls access to browser storage like localStorage, indexDB (theoretically cookies too but no modern browsers allow them)

I have seen one game at the Hypnopics Collective the fails completely if an adblocker is enabled as in-game you can take out advertising and the block could over-react

Mar 6, 2021
I just installed Opera GX no mods/extensions with feedback etc turned off. So a bare bones install. I am still using Windows 10, it is a bit old and cannot upgrade to Windows 11.

Load/Save of games works fine for me via the icons/links in the left side bar or the options in the phone. The developer console showed no unexpected errors (you will always get some failures loading a few optional js files.
I just played past the initial into until I got Mr. Beasley's paper and no issues it saved. Reran and could load fine.

Can you temporarily disable any mods/extensions for your browser and see if save/load works. Especially anything that can affect page loading or alter page content. Also anything that controls access to browser storage like localStorage, indexDB (theoretically cookies too but no modern browsers allow them)

I have seen one game at the Hypnopics Collective the fails completely if an adblocker is enabled as in-game you can take out advertising and the block could over-react
ya i normally don't have adblocker on when i am playing a game that is downloaded onto my computer so that's weird is there a way to delete previous decisions that might be logged in the Traceback? because it might have to do with me loading a file that wasn't the right one for the game ..... the only real extensions that i use are for increase of volume so there aren't really any that would hinder the game itself. i will confirm that the issue persists even with a fresh install so that is why im thinking it has to do with the local settings due to the earlier decision

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes