cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I hate to ask this, but can someone post a full save with as many girls as possible charmed as lovers and pref a futa protag, if they have one (apprentice/conspiracy path).
I tried to do a full run yesterday, and got completely locked out of going after some girls (namely couldn't charm Leanne, since the hexagram in the hidden room was already attuned for some fucking dumb reason and the game didn't register it), and somehow didn't get the option to end the game even though I'd followed the walkthrough to a tee and completed the main story as usual.
So yeah, I'm a little mad given I spent an hour or two to speedrun the game only for it to fuck up.
Can you explain what happened with the hexagram? It is is attuned then fine you can teleport there? Or are you saying you could no attune it, or that you could not do the Ritual of return

Otherwise you can just use the cheat menu to get around this for Leanne, just charm her and then move her to her home (place 450)

I posted some late game saves last page, and you can use the cheat menu to make the player futa, and alter any charms as you like

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small fix for 14.10
This is a small fix for some reported issues in 14.10. I will update the game links later for these but for now this is a quick fix attached

This fixes
- Angelica appearing in front of your home
- Angelica appearing at the police station
- an issue for Kate and the wait option not available when invisible
- an issue charming Officer Khan as a woman but there could be a range of failures elsewhere
- a bad image name for Hannah

To update, download the attachment, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder in your game installation

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F9Zoney
D

Deleted member 76745

> Every year at least one student graduates to go on to Harvard, Edinburgh or Oxford university.

I just noticed this line. As someone that went to Edinburgh Uni I don't think I've ever seen someone put it in the same sentence as Oxford and Harvard lol.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
> Every year at least one student graduates to go on to Harvard, Edinburgh or Oxford university.

I just noticed this line. As someone that went to Edinburgh Uni I don't think I've ever seen someone put it in the same sentence as Oxford and Harvard lol.
That dates back a lot, to the earliest versions of the game, long before I started working on the game

If you prefer I will change to
"Harvard, Miskatonic or Oxford university."
to refect to minor Cthulhu references in the game

PS: one of the original game authors was certainly from the UK so it maybe they were an Edinburgh native

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can you explain what happened with the hexagram? It is is attuned then fine you can teleport there? Or are you saying you could no attune it, or that you could not do the Ritual of return

Otherwise you can just use the cheat menu to get around this for Leanne, just charm her and then move her to her home (place 450)

I posted some late game saves last page, and you can use the cheat menu to make the player futa, and alter any charms as you like
Yeah, so I suspect it was one of the game options I selected at the very start, either the one ignoring puzzles, or the last one, which "makes the game easier" (verified that by starting a new game without either). Basically all of the locations already had attuned hexagrams, before obtaining the teleport spell ofc, and half of them were non-functional (the church for instance), meaning I couldn't teleport to them even though the hexagram was in place. Plus, since you need to attune one in the hidden room for Leanne, a prepared one already being there broke the progression as far as I can tell.

What I'm more worried about is that somehow I didn't encounter the option to end the game, passing up which is supposed to unlock Didi, because I did get that one in earlier versions of the game, and I can't see how I deviated from the last time aside from being unable to charm a couple of girls (which previously weren't necessary either way).
I'll try a new run and see if things screw up again, thanks for answering anyway.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, so I suspect it was one of the game options I selected at the very start, either the one ignoring puzzles, or the last one, which "makes the game easier" (verified that by starting a new game without either). Basically all of the locations already had attuned hexagrams, before obtaining the teleport spell ofc, and half of them were non-functional (the church for instance), meaning I couldn't teleport to them even though the hexagram was in place. Plus, since you need to attune one in the hidden room for Leanne, a prepared one already being there broke the progression as far as I can tell.

What I'm more worried about is that somehow I didn't encounter the option to end the game, passing up which is supposed to unlock Didi, because I did get that one in earlier versions of the game, and I can't see how I deviated from the last time aside from being unable to charm a couple of girls (which previously weren't necessary either way).
I'll try a new run and see if things screw up again, thanks for answering anyway.
I doubt the easier option is the case it mainly affects cost of spells and if undo options are available. There is the 'know glenvale well' option that will show places with hexagrams, but they are not attuned to start with.
Can you post your save game with this problem for me to investigate?

For the end game this is just by who you have charmed, you need all people in the police, town hall (including Gina), have defeated Legion, Davy and have charmed some other key people
Commonly when people note this it is either they missed Emily or have not charmed Gina

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How the fuck do you charm Gabby?
apprentice path

Delivered clothes
asked about hypnotism
saw night event
got planner
talked to Johnny Sins( Told me hypnotism too advanced for me or something)
Talked to mayor/got conference
Tried to charm gabby
She just runs

Or is there some hidden prerequisite i am missing?

I don't even understand what i am doing wrong.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I doubt the easier option is the case it mainly affects cost of spells and if undo options are available. There is the 'know glenvale well' option that will show places with hexagrams, but they are not attuned to start with.
Can you post your save game with this problem for me to investigate?

For the end game this is just by who you have charmed, you need all people in the police, town hall (including Gina), have defeated Legion, Davy and have charmed some other key people
Commonly when people note this it is either they missed Emily or have not charmed Gina
Ok, I just checked, and the hexagrams were not actually attuned. The fact that they showed up is what threw me off, and yeah that was probably the option that enabled it.

And regarding the end game, I have definitely missed Emily, which is unsurprising given there is no mention of her in the walkthrough as far as I can tell, and I'm not sure I remember anything from the patch notes about her. Imma search the thread but feel free to post a hint of where to go in the meantime.

Edit: Oh wait, she's the new secretary chick, I remember now. Don't remember how to trigger her appearance though.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
it seems you cannot enter contract with elian at sacred clearing. also there many missing image of her...
seems like i've cleared all contents for now

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
it seems you cannot enter contract with elian at sacred clearing. also there many missing image of her...
seems like i've cleared all contents for now
Yes, the event when you teleport to her pretty much says you cannot, similarly the release change log says this

What images are missing? Are you playing the full version 14.10 or if the update what version did you update. Please see query a page back where someone reported missing images and it was that they were using the base 14.9 to start with, not the last 14.9.4

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, I've read through a bunch of previous comments regarding the process to charm Elian, but I feel like I'm still missing a piece. I've got up to the stage of meeting Rachael in the club, but I've no idea on how to progress past that. I talked with her a bunch, no discernable effect.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I've read through a bunch of previous comments regarding the process to charm Elian, but I feel like I'm still missing a piece. I've got up to the stage of meeting Rachael in the club, but I've no idea on how to progress past that. I talked with her a bunch, no discernable effect.
Have you talked to Jade about her?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes I have, and there are no more options to do so.

The next step should be the challenges, but I've no clue how to get to them from here.
Did you try to cast charm on her, or cast clairvoyance, this is while she is going by the name Rachael? Once you do it opens a new query with Jade and then a new conversation with her

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I know Elian's full name and Jade told me about the contract. When I use Elian's full name to transfer, the game prompts that there is no more content in this version. Is that the end of Elian's content? She only showed up at the bar at midnight? Can I do anything with her besides drinking?

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I beat the legion and asked Jade about the demons. But I was never able to find that book in the school's history room to learn skills to find elian. I can only cheat to finish. Did I miss anything? Can I charm Jade?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I know Elian's full name and Jade told me about the contract. When I use Elian's full name to transfer, the game prompts that there is no more content in this version. Is that the end of Elian's content? She only showed up at the bar at midnight? Can I do anything with her besides drinking?
There is nothing more as the game says

I beat the legion and asked Jade about the demons. But I was never able to find that book in the school's history room to learn skills to find elian. I can only cheat to finish. Did I miss anything? Can I charm Jade?
I had one other person in an odd point that the hydromancy did not trigger, it is based on some of Moniques events but something odd happened in your case. The next fix of the game will address this but otherwise you can cheat to make the book available if wanted, in the cheat menu, select view places, type 11 in the edit box for the History Classroom and click 'set flag'

Jade cannot be charmed as it clearly states on the start page (index.html) of the game

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes