Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
It's too easy to hard lock the game on the murder path. I have done absolutely everything I can do except the seance (instant lose) or steal the vase (lose the book, cannot do anything but get caught by Beasly, instant lose). Even the walk through says I should be able to do things like charming the police chief, but I can't do that as she is already charmed, so the game is stuck. There are no possible further actions that don't result in loss. It should not be this easy to lock the game state. I am here to play the game, not read the walk through (if I just wanted to watch thing happen I could go watch a video). The game locking up if you don't do an exact sequence of operations you can only know if you already know them constitutes a major bug.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
It's too easy to hard lock the game on the murder path. I have done absolutely everything I can do except the seance (instant lose) or steal the vase (lose the book, cannot do anything but get caught by Beasly, instant lose). Even the walk through says I should be able to do things like charming the police chief, but I can't do that as she is already charmed, so the game is stuck. There are no possible further actions that don't result in loss. It should not be this easy to lock the game state. I am here to play the game, not read the walk through (if I just wanted to watch thing happen I could go watch a video). The game locking up if you don't do an exact sequence of operations you can only know if you already know them constitutes a major bug.
get the silver ring, to de-charm first, then get the protection chant (restaurant)
talk to mother, return toprofessor housr, take the relic
there is not hard lock, still have things can be done

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
get the silver ring, to de-charm first, then get the protection chant (restaurant)
talk to mother, return toprofessor housr, take the relic
there is not hard lock, still have things can be done
Get what silver ring? I cannot find ANY place to go other then the seance or the museum that I have not done everything I can currently do at.

Even the walkltrough is wrong. The next instruction there is "go charm the poilice chief" but she can't be charmed right now, so all the instructions that follow assuming you charmed her can't be done.

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Get what silver ring? I cannot find ANY place to go other then the seance or the museum that I have not done everything I can currently do at.

Even the walkltrough is wrong. The next instruction there is "go charm the poilice chief" but she can't be charmed right now, so all the instructions that follow assuming you charmed her can't be done.
You know that you can use Tina Robbins to remove charm spell....

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Do I need to download the update as well as the full game? First time downloading this one and noticed the file was a lower version than the thread.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017

Go an talk to Tess, this will lead to some events. one that is sorted you will have the ring and can free people from spells and charm more people. This will allow you to learn the chant from Alison

Once you charm the Mayor there are other options to get the Vase

Do I need to download the update as well as the full game? First time downloading this one and noticed the file was a lower version than the thread.
The fix is exactly that, a fix, so you your should, the initial release had still he beta version, the actual version should of been 14.10

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
The fix is exactly that, a fix, so you your should, the initial release had still he beta version, the actual version should of been 14.10
Where should I put the files from the update? I don't want to accidentally overwrite some files.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where should I put the files from the update? I don't want to accidentally overwrite some files.
Please check again the post for the fix, it says exactly how to install it.

or are you talking about the update version? The update is only meant for people who have an earlier installation of the game and want to upgrade to version 14.10

Argelius

Mar 15, 2018
Cmacleod42
I was doing the ritual quest and obtained the invisible spell, after that, went to the museum and stole the vase (knowing that is not the right path, dont worry,not a complain)
Finish the ritual quest, but I cannot obtain the Gina's necklace and Mrs. Granger options didn't appear to go to the museum.

My question is : do you have a action plan in this case?

P.D. after that, I did it the right way. I've a lot of saves.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Cmacleod42
I was doing the ritual quest and obtained the invisible spell, after that, went to the museum and stole the vase (knowing that is not the right path, dont worry,not a complain)
Finish the ritual quest, but I cannot obtain the Gina's necklace and Mrs. Granger options didn't appear to go to the museum.

My question is : do you have a action plan in this case?

P.D. after that, I did it the right way. I've a lot of saves.
If you steal the vase Mrs Granger is not needed at the museum anymore

You can still charm Gina, visit her home and enter via Pass and the in her bathroom cast pass, this gives the lock of hair to possess her. If you do not know her address ask the mayor, or try closing the museum and check the security office

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 btw, the "quest log" is not very helpful, really
Well then please rely on your memory of what you are told in the game!

The notes in your phone are exactly that, and only reflect what your character knows.

I am not going to put in there a step by step guide of what to do, this defeats the idea of the game being sort of open world (I know it is not truly) where you can do things in the order you like

So what in particular do you find is missing or should be improved upon?

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/ASFA%20Version%2014.10/ASFA%20Version%2014.9.4.3/Images/People/Hannah/camrynsapartment.mp4 not found

LordTraxis

Jul 23, 2018
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the new alternate Mrs Tanika's shower scene images seem to be missing. And the pathing for tit-fucking Hannah images wasn't right. The Hannah ones are a simple fix of just moving the file to a different folder, thoguh.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes