AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I'd kinda like to see a little more with amy ross. So many steps to get her then the choice of slave or not, kinda would like some kind of scene with Catherine reacting to your choice. Charming Jesse would be a nice addition. After that not to many left, Aunt, both witches, And the Campers?. Maybe something with the thralls. I know near end it talks about another coven of witches in diff town, kinda sounds like the beginning of a sequel. This is def one of the better games here and I just want to thank cmacleod42 for all the hard work and the always fast responses to everyone's questions.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i keep getting killed by the vampires what did i do wrong
If this is in the first attack, then you are missing defences from her, and/or you failed to give the book to Sarah (the book bit is optional)

If she leaves you have until the next night to find and charm her, if you fail then it is game over

cmacleod42 hey i was wondering is the game technically finished now or are you still planning to add more? because on certain pages it feels like there's still shit needing added
I'd kinda like to see a little more with amy ross. So many steps to get her then the choice of slave or not, kinda would like some kind of scene with Catherine reacting to your choice. Charming Jesse would be a nice addition. After that not to many left, Aunt, both witches, And the Campers?. Maybe something with the thralls. I know near end it talks about another coven of witches in diff town, kinda sounds like the beginning of a sequel. This is def one of the better games here and I just want to thank cmacleod42 for all the hard work and the always fast responses to everyone's questions.
As AuroraVT says here there are a number more people to resolve and story arcs to sort out
- Aunt Brandi
- Mrs Tanika's husband
- the campers
- a rival vampire for Lilith
- Jesse
- Seraphina and Lucy but undecided I have been thinking only one may be savable
- Elian
- possibly Carol's wife

Reactions: Dubinek

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
How about a story where some church investigators come to Glenvale after Thrall Leanne is found after all that would be a huge red flag for the church that someone suddenly turns up being completely different than normal.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Get hannah to cut chains
tell her leave bindings on
wait few days get a message about a delivery
go to bedroom open receive large rock
go to wild s use rock wait a day or two curse starts

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I played this game a long time ago, then the only gay content was in bad ends, is this still the case or is there gay content that can be obtained through normal gameplay?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I am a bit stuck at the moment. It's probably something simple I am overlooking.

But, I still need the skull for the ritual. I thought I had it awhile back, but apparently the one from the church catacombs/graveyard isn't the correct one. Do you know where Kurndorf's crypt/skull can be found? I am stumped.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am a bit stuck at the moment. It's probably something simple I am overlooking.

But, I still need the skull for the ritual. I thought I had it awhile back, but apparently the one from the church catacombs/graveyard isn't the correct one. Do you know where Kurndorf's crypt/skull can be found? I am stumped.
It is in his crypt, it is not at the Church or the Graveyard

Check the History Classroom for a story on the death of Kurndorf and then talk to Bambi and Janet

Reactions: menatv

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
cmacleod42 if Mr. Tanika ever comes to the game, could you make it possible to turn him into her. All the other male characters can be turned into female.

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
what do i need to stop elian the sucubus also how to stop gabby
You can not stop her yet (Elian). You need Lilith (the vampire) or Tina to back you up when entering her house in the murder path. The other path requires you to talk to Sarah Gates and have her help you get into a party.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You can not stop her yet (Elian). You need Lilith (the vampire) or Tina to back you up when entering her house in the murder path. The other path requires you to talk to Sarah Gates and have her help you get into a party.
For Gabby you also need first to talk to some knowlegable people about the necklace before, commonly Sarah or Mr Beasley

Elian can sort of be stopped as there is a set of new events now to learn her true name, but once she return to her lair as such that is the end of the current content for her

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
beasley has the book but how do i get it back? when i enter the room i get a gameover scene.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes