cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how do i get that spell?

because since tess is now there she cannot help with the spells. i hope im not softlocked.
Its not a spell, it is a training you learn from the book, usually Tess or Sir Ronald/Sarah can help you learn. Tess can still help you at home if you have enough experience to learn one. The Book is red in your inventory when you can learn more

Go and charm a person or two and this should allow you to learn more. The Silver Ring will allow you to charm some more people now

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
I should have a update for 14.10 out soon probably this weekend. Including
- various bug fixes
- some additional hints, including some for Legion and Elian to encourage using hydromancy and thus get the initial Elian vision and bit of what Legion is up to.
- pool scene for Nurse Sandra
- additional vampire threesome
- partial update of the walkthrough
- a schedule tab in phone notes for any people with a schedule of some sort (say Kylie). A work in progress

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I wanna see the bad endings when I give Beasley the book after I take it from him after the explosion, but I got the spell protection from Alison and I can't get the bad endings....I have saved just before this scene...any idea how to tweak it? It checked at development/people.html and found the "18 - Experience: use mana as a shield against spells" flag, changed it with cheats to 0 and I got the extra/other flags that were there before I applied the cheat and after cheating ", undefined, 0" appeared and I still can't get bad endings....any help?

No necklace/ring etc. of any kind on me, all at home in my "safe".

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I wanna see the bad endings when I give Beasley the book after I take it from him after the explosion, but I got the spell protection from Alison and I can't get the bad endings....I have saved just before this scene...any idea how to tweak it? It checked at development/people.html and found the "18 - Experience: use mana as a shield against spells" flag, changed it with cheats to 0 and I got the extra/other flags that were there before I applied the cheat and after cheating ", undefined, 0" appeared and I still can't get bad endings....any help?

No necklace/ring etc. of any kind on me, all at home in my "safe".
Have less than 20 mana, the chant does not work then

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
So I have another question. I went to Hannah's garage and instead of crushing the vase, I picked the option that led to the release of the witch and now in the Shopping Center only Hannah's Apartment is available. How to destroy the vase? I've checked it out multiple days.

Gun81

Apr 3, 2019
So I have another question. I went to Hannah's garage and instead of crushing the vase, I picked the option that led to the release of the witch and now in the Shopping Center only Hannah's Apartment is available. How to destroy the vase? I've checked it out multiple days.
Just give Hannah a vase, go to the aquarium, and move the dragon's jewelry.

Gun81

Apr 3, 2019
How can I charm Sara and Lynn and jade? I know I can send Lynn home, but I can't remember after that.
Until Lauren succeeded charm

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
How can I charm Sara and Lynn and jade? I know I can send Lynn home, but I can't remember after that.
You can't charm Jade, maybe in the future. If you meant Sarah Gates, then you need to be in the murder path to charm her. In apprentice or conspiracy path you can't charm her.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Please check the start page of the game (index.html) under the change log there is a list of who cannot be charmed, and it clearly states Jade cannot be charmed and Sarah cannot be on the apprentice path

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Please check the start page of the game (index.html) under the change log there is a list of who cannot be charmed, and it clearly states Jade cannot be charmed and Sarah cannot be on the apprentice path
How do i advance the legion scenes? since she is the only way to get the imprison jessica when you defeat her but how do i get to that point?
I have also completed the ritual but no idea what to do now, I also defeated davy.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I wanna save Leanne. However, when I teleport to the church and then go to mother's room and find Leanne there, it says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I talked to Esmeralda, the French teacher, I charmed the vamp, talked to Ronald and I think I talked to Beasley, there is no option as of now to talk to him about that. In the Walkthrough it says that I should leave the chalice in the hidden room but since some version there is a bug so I should have it with me. The only apparent problem is that the dragon gem is still in the Mechanic's Shop, but I charmed the Aquarium help lady, brought her to the garage, told her yes in regards to the gem but did not see any dialogue option to tell her to move it to the Hidden Room (I am and was attuned to its hexagram) and now the hidden room allows me to look in the mirror and when I do it says this:

What can I do?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
How do i advance the legion scenes? since she is the only way to get the imprison jessica when you defeat her but how do i get to that point?
I have also completed the ritual but no idea what to do now, I also defeated davy.
You need to do The Ritual, you can find all the help you need from the Help folder that has a walkthrough.
Walkthrough is not complete but the few changed stuff is not that hard to figure out.
Searching this thread might give you help too.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
You need to do The Ritual, you can find all the help you need from the Help folder that has a walkthrough.
Walkthrough is not complete but the few changed stuff is not that hard to figure out.
Searching this thread might give you help too.
i did the ritual already.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i cant seem to transform mr beasley he is under the charm and i also transformed john so what am i missing?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I wanna save Leanne. However, when I teleport to the church and then go to mother's room and find Leanne there, it says
I talked to Esmeralda, the French teacher, I charmed the vamp, talked to Ronald and I think I talked to Beasley, there is no option as of now to talk to him about that. In the Walkthrough it says that I should leave the chalice in the hidden room but since some version there is a bug so I should have it with me. The only apparent problem is that the dragon gem is still in the Mechanic's Shop, but I charmed the Aquarium help lady, brought her to the garage, told her yes in regards to the gem but did not see any dialogue option to tell her to move it to the Hidden Room (I am and was attuned to its hexagram) and now the hidden room allows me to look in the mirror and when I do it says this:

What can I do?
Check the notes in your phone and see if anything is not noted. Have you ever cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room?

Has Legion called you saying she senses you have it? If not wander around town a bit, visit the Wild Ranges, the school, library, town hall.
Once she does then visit the hotel, she is there
i cant seem to transform mr beasley he is under the charm and i also transformed john so what am i missing?
This is only allowed after certain events are complete, notably trying to charm Mother Superior so he can teach you the hypnotic training. So leave him for a while, do other things and try again later

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Check the notes in your phone and see if anything is not noted. Have you ever cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room?

Has Legion called you saying she senses you have it? If not wander around town a bit, visit the Wild Ranges, the school, library, town hall.
Once she does then visit the hotel, she is there

This is only allowed after certain events are complete, notably trying to charm Mother Superior so he can teach you the hypnotic training. So leave him for a while, do other things and try again later
i enslaved jessica and asking bambi told me she said that i would regret it, but nothing happened over night how long does it take for the bimbo curse to happen?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes