cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
I should have a update for 14.10 out soon probably this weekend. Including
- various bug fixes
- some additional hints, including some for Legion and Elian to encourage using hydromancy and thus get the initial Elian vision and bit of what Legion is up to.
- pool scene for Nurse Sandra
- additional vampire threesome
- partial update of the walkthrough
- a schedule tab in phone notes for any people with a schedule of some sort (say Kylie). A work in progress
Preview image, it is low resolution unfortunately, I cannot find better quality base images (censored for this post)

Reactions: Dreadder

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
As I mentioned before, the dragon gem is still in the shop. I tried moving it with the Aquarium lady as mentioned in the walkthrough, but to no avail, I allow her to examine the gem, she kisses me and I "feel some kind of power seep into me", but then no text option/button to tell her to move it so the gem is still in the shop. I cast Clairvoyance in the room once and it told me something like I need to put something in the eye sockets or something but the next times I cast that spell it fizzles out. I can't drop/use/give the catholic relic anyway in the hidden room so don't know why the WK mentioned it. As said, stuck at the teleporting leanne stage. I can't even move the gem with the Cheat function as there is no way to do it, only add it to the inventory and that solves nothing.

EDIT: I just visited the Items page again and it seems that at Items Around in the Game I see the gem at the 1000 location. Should I move it to the hidden room and then maybe try teleporting her again?

Last edited:

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Also it points to me I need to ask for advice, but I've asked? Esmeralda, Victoria, Sir Gates. With Beasley I don't remember but as I have no option I assume I asked him. Do I need to ask anybody else?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
All that is needed is
a) cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
b) you have had Abby check the gem
and the gem is in the Mechanics Shop

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
All that is needed is
a) cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
b) you have had Abby check the gem
and the gem is in the Mechanics Shop
All 3 are in active. And yet I cannot move her. Bug maybe? I quit, screw Leanne, I'll charm everybody else besides her and Mother Superior. All that I have left to do is charm Lauren I think and that's it. And I'll wait for your future versions, if you wanna update the game anymore.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Is there an alternate way to learn the transform spell? I didn't have the book with me when I went with Tess to learn it and can't figure out how to learn it now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there an alternate way to learn the transform spell? I didn't have the book with me when I went with Tess to learn it and can't figure out how to learn it now.
No there is not. Load an earlier save and have the book with you, there is an autosave every morning

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
All 3 are in active. And yet I cannot move her. Bug maybe? I quit, screw Leanne, I'll charm everybody else besides her and Mother Superior. All that I have left to do is charm Lauren I think and that's it. And I'll wait for your future versions, if you wanna update the game anymore.
Can you please post your save game at the point so I can check what is wrong

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I am not sure which one it is (I save both in browser and in files so I'll give you a few.....all are ready for teleportation) ....

about 10 or so.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am not sure which one it is (I save both in browser and in files so I'll give you a few.....all are ready for teleportation) ....

Mega about 10 or so.
I just loaded your save LSD22324.txt, this is using the update I am working on, but I have not touched these events

I did the following
a) checked the notes in the phone and only moving the gem is unchecked for the ritual of return
b) visited Abby, she had the option to move the gem. I asked her to, and she did
c) went to Leanne and teleported her there and she is saved

So it all worked perfectly correctly. Maybe try again once I post the fix as you may not have the latest version, but then again if you have 14.10 then it should be up to date enough, as I did not touch these events for that version either.

For research

Jan 27, 2020
quick question, I noticed in the image files a blue and purple spiral named hypnotize 1, where is this in game? I've done all the content but never come across it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
quick question, I noticed in the image files a blue and purple spiral named hypnotize 1, where is this in game? I've done all the content but never come across it.
That image is shown for instance during your possession of Camryn and there are option of hypnotising the guard if you have the ability. I am not sure if I used it anywhere else

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
We need markers for what we did already. I should always be able to see that this is the new option or that there is a new option further down this branch. There is too much repetition and we can't memorize all of this. Memorizing thousands of possible options and remembering which set of them you already clicked, and figuring out which option you already went through has a new option 5 steps down, is tedious and unfun. You just end up clicking through everything over and over, seeing the same things repeatedly, blindly flailing around trying to find something new while repeatedly saving and reloading. Making the game run on huge amounts of memorization is the worst possible way to use the time loop mechanic. You took the part people hate the most about Ren'py and made the whole game about that.

Last edited:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
We need markers for what we did already. I should always be able to see that this is the new option or that there is a new option further down this branch. There is too much repetition and we can't memorize all of this. Memorizing thousands of possible options and remembering which set of them you already clicked, and figuring out which option you already went through has a new option 5 steps down, is tedious and unfun. You just end up clicking through everything over and over, seeing the same things repeatedly, blindly flailing around trying to find something new while repeatedly saving and reloading. Making the game run on huge amounts of memorization is the worst possible way to use the time loop mechanic. You took the part people hate the most about Ren'py and made the whole game about that.
You do realize that there is a) something called change log, b) "what's new" at the start of the game and c) "what have I done so far"/quest log on a mobile ingame, right?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes