cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I Updated to 14.10 and I managed to charm Leane, MS. I transformed Beasley choosing the "Catherine" option and now watch Bambi and Anita educate Davy in the cellar that's now a BDSM place.....I can't charm him cause he's got a charm on him and the silver ring only reacts to Anita's presence....am I supposed to do something or this is it as of now for Davy? Davy is a woman now. I cast the charm only twice on Lauren and cannot get ahold of her the third time (I forgot when she got me to my room)...is there a pattern or something to her being at the entrance of the manor? If I use the cheat to change path with everyone but Sarah and Lauren (talking about the mansion people only) charmed then charm them both on the murder path for example and then change the path back to apprentice, will I break the game? :) Also, I charmed everyone the walkthrough says to with the exception of Lauren, again, and Davy. I even have the freaking ghost. Is there anything else for me to do? I don't find the notes app on the phone very helpful or explicit. It's kinda convoluted actually.

EDIT: I changed to Hard Murder, charmed Sarah and Lauren and then changed back to apprentice. The girls remained charmed but my progress with Ronald went to 0 so I loaded the save I made before changing paths.
For Davy the key here is Tina, visit with her several days in a row, then you can charm him but there is no post charm content

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Check the credits in the game, all actors are given there. Lilith is mostly the model 'Romi Rain'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please check last page, I posted a link to a step by step instruction

You cannot charm Esmeralda, please check the 'what you cannot do' list when you start the game, on the opening page
Thank you very much!

I've read this:

After you defeat Legion
- cast hydromancy at the duck pond or in Ms Titus's home
- sometime after you have met the vampyre go to bed and you should dream of her
- talk to jade about this
- teleport using Jade's idea
- later visit the Avernus club after midnight
- talk to 'Rachael' try to charm her or cast clairvoyance on her
- talk to Jade
- confront Elian
- do the challenges
- you can teleport to her again but it is not a final resolution

But im stuck on number 4, teleport using jades idea.... I dont understand, teleport where? algo before midnight elian nor rachael appears at the club, maybe im missing something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you very much!

I've read this:

After you defeat Legion
- cast hydromancy at the duck pond or in Ms Titus's home
- sometime after you have met the vampyre go to bed and you should dream of her
- talk to jade about this
- teleport using Jade's idea
- later visit the Avernus club after midnight
- talk to 'Rachael' try to charm her or cast clairvoyance on her
- talk to Jade
- confront Elian
- do the challenges
- you can teleport to her again but it is not a final resolution

But im stuck on number 4, teleport using jades idea.... I dont understand, teleport where? algo before midnight elian nor rachael appears at the club, maybe im missing something?
Check the notes in your phone, it does mention what is needed. The dream told you to teleport to Elian from the Sacred Clearing at night. You have to do this before any other steps in the process

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Sorry you did not have a pleasant game, but I am unclear about some of the issues you mention here like

The game has a set of notes in the phone in the game to flag what has been done and for multi-step events what your character knows to do next.

The sex scenes almost never need to be repeated except in a few cases you should have sex with someone after originally charm them, some cases just to get another stone and in limited cases it opens an option but never multiple times are needed

By repetition do you mean the cycle to get money or mana? You can completely avoid that with the cheat menu safely
OMG THIS IS THE WRONG GAME! I accidentally posted in the wrong thread!
SORRY SORRY NONE OF THIS IS FOR YOU!!

Your game is great, none of this applies to you.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
OMG THIS IS THE WRONG GAME! I accidentally posted in the wrong thread!
SORRY SORRY NONE OF THIS IS FOR YOU!!

Your game is great, none of this applies to you.
Thank you for the clarification, it is much appreciated you replied here

Reactions: Reij

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
How do you keep making this game and not get bored? After all, there's a lot to do in the game, including 5 paths as far as I know (Good Apprentice - what is that? Apprentice, Hard Murder, Easy/Soft Murder, Conspiracy) + male/female (when you get a game over that involves getting charmed I test the scenes by saving before the event, failing the event and becoming a male "slave" that helps Beasley or Davy fuck everyone, including the mother etc. and then loading the save, cheating to become female and then doing it again...sometimes the charmer also has sex with me as a female.....I do have some questions though:

1) If I am a female, can I be hypnotised by watching "Mom"'s assistant hypnotise "Mom"? Or can I be hypno-ed in any way during the game with perhaps some sexy time after that? Also, are there only 2 events on that path? I watched her the first time right on the day (during the night ofc) she left to the TV station and then after delivering the clothes and then they are showing to be working until 5-6 days later or something.

2) When using cheats, if I turn the main character into a woman for the first time, even if I load a save before that, some characters during bad ends will act (and the scene too) like I am a woman...for example during one of the bad ends involving the evil ancient warlock, whatever his name is, where I can have sex with him in exchange for him teaching me .... if I am protected, some text is "asexual" so to speak and some text is clearly for a male character, some for a female...if I fail to protect myself, the character acts like I am female and the text reflects that...even the pictures do....is this punishment? :D

3) Do you have other games that aren't hentai (refering to your avatar)? The only hentai I enjoyed was Leane of Evil Blade (first game) with the true NTR scenes where the traitor takes your wife etc. The other game with NTR I enjoyed without feeling like I'm being constantly asked if I wanna let my wife do something is Game of Life. So do you have any other games? Preferrably NTR style and maybe including real pictures (good graphics aren't a problem).

4) Why not make a version of ASFA where you don't limit yourself to town mayor level and the local district attorney (Mayor Thomas and Diane White) but actually upto and including the president? I think it will be fun....doesn't have to be very complex.

5) Sorry because I ask in the thread of a different game, but do you know if and when Mindshift part 2 is coming, finished part 1 and the scene where that hypnotist puts you under for fucking his girl (does he put you under hypno even if you didn't fuck her? the Asian chick that undresses when you talk to him in detail about hypno?).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do you keep making this game and not get bored? After all, there's a lot to do in the game, including 5 paths as far as I know (Good Apprentice - what is that? Apprentice, Hard Murder, Easy/Soft Murder, Conspiracy) + male/female (when you get a game over that involves getting charmed I test the scenes by saving before the event, failing the event and becoming a male "slave" that helps Beasley or Davy fuck everyone, including the mother etc. and then loading the save, cheating to become female and then doing it again...sometimes the charmer also has sex with me as a female.....I do have some questions though:

1) If I am a female, can I be hypnotised by watching "Mom"'s assistant hypnotise "Mom"? Or can I be hypno-ed in any way during the game with perhaps some sexy time after that? Also, are there only 2 events on that path? I watched her the first time right on the day (during the night ofc) she left to the TV station and then after delivering the clothes and then they are showing to be working until 5-6 days later or something.

2) When using cheats, if I turn the main character into a woman for the first time, even if I load a save before that, some characters during bad ends will act (and the scene too) like I am a woman...for example during one of the bad ends involving the evil ancient warlock, whatever his name is, where I can have sex with him in exchange for him teaching me .... if I am protected, some text is "asexual" so to speak and some text is clearly for a male character, some for a female...if I fail to protect myself, the character acts like I am female and the text reflects that...even the pictures do....is this punishment? :D

3) Do you have other games that aren't hentai (refering to your avatar)? The only hentai I enjoyed was Leane of Evil Blade (first game) with the true NTR scenes where the traitor takes your wife etc. The other game with NTR I enjoyed without feeling like I'm being constantly asked if I wanna let my wife do something is Game of Life. So do you have any other games? Preferrably NTR style and maybe including real pictures (good graphics aren't a problem).

4) Why not make a version of ASFA where you don't limit yourself to town mayor level and the local district attorney (Mayor Thomas and Diane White) but actually upto and including the president? I think it will be fun....doesn't have to be very complex.

5) Sorry because I ask in the thread of a different game, but do you know if and when Mindshift part 2 is coming, finished part 1 and the scene where that hypnotist puts you under for fucking his girl (does he put you under hypno even if you didn't fuck her? the Asian chick that undresses when you talk to him in detail about hypno?).
Thanks!

To answer some of this

1. yes you can in 14.10 a fan wrote a scene if you keep watching every time and return again you get a bad end and are also hypnotised

2. Some of that may be bad design as using the Transform spell in the Hidden Room will also change your gender. I will check some of those scenes, I keep a track of your original gender and may be using it incorrectly

3. I have written two other games, one hentai and one is not but still using drawn/generated avatars. Then again both are partly continuation of others works, like this. A bit of a pattern for me. There are no other non-drawn/hentai games I have written/developed. Neither are complete either, one case due to major personal problems and the other sort of lost interest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. There has been discussion of moving the game to a larger field, other towns or cities, but this would really be a sequel

5. I think the Mindshift games are as complete as they will be, I think abandoned as such. The developer is working on another game Bloodshift and I believe has said they will not be working on Mindshift anymore

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a long time since i played so i must ask which routes can we charm sarah gates i know we can't on the apprintice but we can on the murder im not sure about the other paths.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It has been a long time since i played so i must ask which routes can we charm sarah gates i know we can't on the apprintice but we can on the murder im not sure about the other paths.
Sarahs charming is for murder paths only, Soft or Hard murder.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sarahs charming is for murder paths only, Soft or Hard murder.
Thanks for the knowledge i also have another question how do we stop gabby from charming the mom i know we can use the vamp and it will turn gabby to a vampire but what if i want to charm gabby instead

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the knowledge i also have another question how do we stop gabby from charming the mom i know we can use the vamp and it will turn gabby to a vampire but what if i want to charm gabby instead
The walkthrough included in the game does explain, but it depends on if you are on the murder or apprentice paths

In all cases deliver Mom's items and then visit at night. Talk then to someone about the necklate, Sarah, Mr Beasley normally
Then
Murder: visit Gabby's home, bring Tina with you
Apprentice: attend the conference with Sarah or the Mayor, and charm Gabby

After use the necklace on Mom and optionally charm her

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Sorry I keep asking, do you have any links on Blooshift? Could not find it on F95....or is it just a project on the dev's computer?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry I keep asking, do you have any links on Blooshift? Could not find it on F95....or is it just a project on the dev's computer?
There is a thread at the Hypnopics Collective

and there is a Patreon

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
in fact, my friend, you say first yes for charm esmeralda after say no. What for 2 is real?

example:

• (Charm Jessica), bondage yes, free yes, charm no

• (Charm Esmeralda)

How i say, you say first yes. Not agree? And say yes for jessica too. Not is real?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
in fact, my friend, you say first yes for charm esmeralda after say no. What for 2 is real?

example:

• (Charm Jessica), bondage yes, free yes, charm no

• (Charm Esmeralda)

How i say, you say first yes. Not agree? And say yes for jessica too. Not is real?
Please read the page more carefully......
It totally says at the top that what you CANNOT DO.
It says this: What cannot be done as of this release
So it means you cannot charm Jessica but you can either free her or keep her as a captive.
Also you cannot charm Esmeralda.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
For Davy the key here is Tina, visit with her several days in a row, then you can charm him but there is no post charm content
Whenever I take Tina there I don't get any options when I speak to her other than to send her home or do something else. Is it because I've already drained him of mana with the ring/bottle or some other reason?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Whenever I take Tina there I don't get any options when I speak to her other than to send her home or do something else. Is it because I've already drained him of mana with the ring/bottle or some other reason?
The option is only available in the Hotel Cellar/Dungeon, have you moved him there? You can only do it once per day

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
hi
Because I am downloading a game but I need to download STANDALONE MOD of V14.8.4 (8 GB) Anyone MEGA?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes