cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi
Because I am downloading a game but I need to download STANDALONE MOD of V14.8.4 (8 GB) Anyone MEGA?
No there is not, please remember
- it is standalone
- it cannot be upgraded or applied to the current version 14.10

Ujas

Oct 21, 2016
Help is needed.
1. I can’t get through the Vampire. After learning the spell, I teleport to Wild Ranges (immediately, at night), and no one there. What to do ??? I checked the passage, it did not help.
PS The branch with loaning books to Sarah works.
2. Miku - how to create a soul stone ??? or whatever it is. have a crystal, talked with everyone.
Thank.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Help is needed.
1. I can’t get through the Vampire. After learning the spell, I teleport to Wild Ranges (immediately, at night), and no one there. What to do ??? I checked the passage, it did not help.
PS The branch with loaning books to Sarah works.
2. Miku - how to create a soul stone ??? or whatever it is. have a crystal, talked with everyone.
Thank.
1. You do NOT wait for the next night time, you have until the next night fall to deal with her. You need to know where is Kurndorf's crypt and go there

2. Miku - do you know the Transform spell and can you cast it? Have you defeated Kurndorf yet, you get the needed ingredient then. Given your question for 1. I would guess you have not yet

Reactions: Ujas

Ujas

Oct 21, 2016
1. You do NOT wait for the next night time, you have until the next night fall to deal with her. You need to know where is Kurndorf's crypt and go there

2. Miku - do you know the Transform spell and can you cast it? Have you defeated Kurndorf yet, you get the needed ingredient then. Given your question for 1. I would guess you have not yet
With the first item figured out. Teleport to Wild Ranges, go to Searching the Stones and use Shovel. Next is the riddle and that's it.

Ujas

Oct 21, 2016
Is it possible to change the characteristics of Leanne so that she "forgot" about the abuse of her in the cemetery? (Via cheat menu).
I really do not want to make her a slave.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is it possible to change the characteristics of Leanne so that she "forgot" about the abuse of her in the cemetery? (Via cheat menu).
I really do not want to make her a slave.
Well do not do it in the first place!

But with the cheat menu, toggle off flags 5 for Graveyard, 12 for in Mother Superiors room as yourself. If you are unsure which you did try one and then the other.

Please note there is limited uncharmed content for her

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
is there a way to charm mother superior after every other person is charmed? i changed her status to charmed from cheat menu but still when i go into church she stops me. i did her possession thing but something that should've been done before was missing, i even changed the flag of her secret room to known and well there directly. while it shows me post-charmed situation in the secret room, everything goes back to normal after i leave.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
is there a way to charm mother superior after every other person is charmed? i changed her status to charmed from cheat menu but still when i go into church she stops me. i did her possession thing but something that should've been done before was missing, i even changed the flag of her secret room to known and well there directly. while it shows me post-charmed situation in the secret room, everything goes back to normal after i leave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
i already tried that, didnt work. As i said, everyone else is already charmed.
So you have checked the Walkthrough and fully did what is said in the Walkthrough, if you did it should work, you probably didnt do something that must be done. I have already completed this game twice, once in Apprentice and once in Soft Murder path and i did what was said in the Walkthrough and i didnt have any problems to charm everyone.

Ujas

Oct 21, 2016
So you have checked the Walkthrough and fully did what is said in the Walkthrough, if you did it should work, you probably didnt do something that must be done. I have already completed this game twice, once in Apprentice and once in Soft Murder path and i did what was said in the Walkthrough and i didnt have any problems to charm everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How can I get the bible from Angelica? I talked to Mother Superior and Desiree about getting it after I hypno'd/charmed MS but nothing has happened since then.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
please, is there anyone can tell me under current version, where and how can I find 'Graveyard' and 'church'?
Areas open up when they are needed in the game, both of these need you to have done the Seance. After that try talking to Bambi and also visit the general store. Otherwise wander a bit and you will get a visitor at home after meeting them in the park

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Guys I have downloaded 14.9.3 base game. Now should I just update with 14.10 or I need 14.9.4 before that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Preferably just download the 14.10 base game and ignore the 14.9

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-cmacleod42.571/post-3765265

It would seem the opening post has not been updated fully, I did report the update post above

BUT otherwise if you must start from 14.9 then yes apply any or all updates as each added new images, otherwise you will have missing images at times. It is better to just get the full 14.10

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
I play is online version/

Rustic stone
You can't do anything with this useless piece of junk.

I downloaded earlier versions (saves), but it looks like it is now throughout the game, I can’t gain mana anymore.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes