cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I play is online version/

Rustic stone
You can't do anything with this useless piece of junk.

I downloaded earlier versions (saves), but it looks like it is now throughout the game, I can’t gain mana anymore.
What online version? I have not put it online anywhere

Are you trying to use the stone in the Wild Ranges? If so whoever put it online must of messed up

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
What online version? I have not put it online anywhere

Are you trying to use the stone in the Wild Ranges? If so whoever put it online must of messed up
He is talking about the one on TFGamesite, its an old version it doesn't have the cheat window or the park itself

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
He is talking about the one on TFGamesite, its an old version it doesn't have the cheat window or the park itself
That one is too old and they do not choose to update it for some reason and do not take queries on it. It should have the Park though

There have also been people talking about a version on GameCore, but my last post still applies

963258popo

Mar 8, 2020
You will get a SMS from her later, and then you can give her a phone call when you are on Cherise Rd for an encounter
You call Kylie, and speak to her, but she says she has only a little free time, and asks you to meet her on Cherise Rd, but to call once you get there
after this sitution nothig happened , what should i do? on Cherise Rd already

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You call Kylie, and speak to her, but she says she has only a little free time, and asks you to meet her on Cherise Rd, but to call once you get there
after this sitution nothig happened , what should i do? on Cherise Rd already
As the message she sent says
Hey cuz, give me a call sometime. I am often free in the mornings, or can get free. Next time you are near Cherise Rd let's hook up
So in the morning (before midday) give her a phone call when outside on Cherise Rd and you will have an encounter

963258popo

Mar 8, 2020
As the message she sent says

So in the morning (before midday) give her a phone call when outside on Cherise Rd and you will have an encounter
... already get message,already on Cherise Rd,in the morning,call her and only give me this " You call Kylie, and speak to her, but she says she has only a little free time, and asks you to meet her on Cherise Rd, but to call once you get there "
whatever i do , nothing change

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
... already get message,already on Cherise Rd,in the morning,call her and only give me this " You call Kylie, and speak to her, but she says she has only a little free time, and asks you to meet her on Cherise Rd, but to call once you get there "
whatever i do , nothing change
Please post your save game for me to check. If it is the morning then you can call her, this has been in the game for a quite a while

Reactions: jackoffonher

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
construction, How do i get it to appear
You mean the construction site that Catherine asks you to meet her at?

Like all places in the game, it is available once you need it, so if she has asked you then it is available off of Yoolaroo Dr. If she has not asked you it is not available unless you chose the 'know Glenvale well' at the start of the game

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
You mean the construction site that Catherine asks you to meet her at?

Like all places in the game, it is available once you need it, so if she has asked you then it is available off of Yoolaroo Dr. If she has not asked you it is not available unless you chose the 'know Glenvale well' at the start of the game
Thanks, Found it, But how do i progress with Adeal, I have charmed Amy but can't get in to her house

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, Found it, But how do i progress with Adeal, I have charmed Amy but can't get in to her house
How? The game does not present the option to charm Amy until you have Adele fully charmed.

If you used the cheat menu to do that then you may be screwed. Try uncharming her there but it depends what you mean there. If you actually meant Catherine then just give it time

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
How? The game does not present the option to charm Amy until you have Adele fully charmed.

If you used the cheat menu to do that then you may be screwed. Try uncharming her there but it depends what you mean there. If you actually meant Catherine then just give it time
You cant charm adele because of her earring

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020

And is it even possible to met them in school

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes