cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well, I don't have her number and when Adele does appear she is invisible and cant be interacted with
Not Adele, you meet Catherine at the construction site. Once you have met her there, there is no reason to return to the site ever again

If you have met her then give it a little time and she will contact you about Adele

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Not Adele, you meet Catherine at the construction site. Once you have met her there, there is no reason to return to the site ever again

If you have met her then give it a little time and she will contact you about Adele
She did contact me about switching the artifact earing, All i got to do now is wait?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry for asking so many questions, But how do you get possession to work
Go to the Sacred Clearing, cast it, then use a personal item of the person

Is there a way to get their numbers, and where are the Place Of Powers?
Most people you get their number once you charm them, some others you can call otherwise. The game only really allows calls for specific events or places

Initially the only place of power is the Sacred Clearing

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Go to the Sacred Clearing, cast it, then use a personal item of the person

Most people you get their number once you charm them, some others you can call otherwise. The game only really allows calls for specific events or places

Initially, the only place of power is the Sacred Clearing
Adele is just stuck in the construction yard

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Adele is just stuck in the construction yard
How, she is never at the construction yard, never? Catherine sure, Adele never.

How do you conclude this? Is it from the cheat menu? If it says this your save game is broken, as I said Adele can NEVER be there

After you meet Catherine and usually the following morning Catherine will send you a message 'it is done' and that is it, go to their place and do the initial charm.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
How, she is never at the construction yard, never? Catherine sure, Adele never.

How do you conclude this? Is it from the cheat menu? If it says this your save game is broken, as I said Adele can NEVER be there

After you meet Catherine and usually the following morning Catherine will send you a message 'it is done' and that is it, go to their place and do the initial charm.
Well. LOL. Btw how do I fined Catherine?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well. LOL. Btw how do I fined Catherine?
I told you that above, once Catherine tells you to meet her at the Construction site, go there midday and phone her between 12 and 1pm and she will appear and you will discuss things including Adele

After that she will call you once Adele is ready for her first charm

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
I told you that above, once Catherine tells you to meet her at the Construction site, go there midday and phone her between 12 and 1pm and she will appear and you will discuss things including Adele

After that she will call you once Adele is ready for her first charm
Dragon Gem Bound and Mirror Of Souls, How do i get them?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Dragon Gem Bound and Mirror Of Souls, How do i get them?
Please note there is a walkthrough in the game (Help folder) that does explain all of this. Also this is unrelated to the Catherine/Adele/Amy events

Consider, have found found an odd, hidden place with mirrors? Try casting Clairvoyance there. Otherwuise have you examined the Dragon Gem, have you charmed Abby? Talk to her

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Please note there is a walkthrough in the game (Help folder) that does explain all of this. Also this is unrelated to the Catherine/Adele/Amy events

Consider, have found found an odd, hidden place with mirrors? Try casting Clairvoyance there. Otherwuise have you examined the Dragon Gem, have you charmed Abby? Talk to her
How do you get rid of the bimbo Curse?

Cookies135

Jul 16, 2020
Hey cmacleod42,
Just wanted to say this is a top tier game and I'm so glad you're happy with developing it still.

Just out of curiosity, how much and what do i have left to do to "complete" the game?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes