riez

Oct 17, 2018
How do you get past the ritual, I read the walkthrough and it says that I should use his skull instead of my hair but I can't choose that.
Please Help

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
how do I get this one to be lined over
Please go to the Help folder and use walkthrough or search this thread for answers, all of your questions have been answered many times....... seriously please learn to use Search function.

riez

Oct 17, 2018
Please go to the Help folder and use walkthrough or search this thread for answers, all of your questions have been answered many times....... seriously please learn to use Search function.
Have, And It don't work.......

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey cmacleod42,
Just wanted to say this is a top tier game and I'm so glad you're happy with developing it still.

Just out of curiosity, how much and what do i have left to do to "complete" the game?
Thanks,
You have not charmed a person at the Town Hall, go and talk to the Mayor about some news
How do you progress Kate lover, She says she wanna know me a little more
Sorry I m unsure where you are and have this, it is possible she is home, and Davy is defeated but not quite sure. If that is the case there is little choice than to charm her. Otherwise it depends on where you are and the process to beat Davy
How do you remove the demon effect from your Mother
You do not, there is something else needed to charm her
How do I get a Soul, Bound Crystal?
Do the Ritual
How do you get past the ritual, I read the walkthrough and it says that I should use his skull instead of my hair but I can't choose that.
Please Help
Have you found Kurndorf's crypt and his actual skull? And used it on the Altar?
how do I get this one to be lined over
You cannot currently

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Completing Angelica's charm in Good Apprentice mode triggers the arrest scene in the police station, so I have to cheat to uncharm her and re-charm her again to get through (the murder mode scenario which shouldn't trigger)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Completing Angelica's charm in Good Apprentice mode triggers the arrest scene in the police station, so I have to cheat to uncharm her and re-charm her again to get through (the murder mode scenario which shouldn't trigger)
Please either wait for the update I am working on, or visit the Hypnopics Collective and apply the small fix I posted for this and some other issues

riez

Oct 17, 2018
Look thru the image map and found a scene where you find kate bond to a tree and can save here?
Old content or Hidden?
If hidden. how do I get there?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Look thru the image map and found a scene where you find kate bond to a tree and can save here?
Old content or Hidden?
If hidden. how do I get there?
I do not know the image you mean, there is nothing of her in bondage in the game, the Bologna mod has some but nothing in the base game. Some light domination sort in the photo album but nothing I can think of that meets what you mean.

There are some images where you meet her in the park in a trench coat but nothing bound.

What is the filename of the image you mention?

Reactions: l1l1l

riez

Oct 17, 2018
I do not know the image you mean, there is nothing of her in bondage in the game, the Bologna mod has some but nothing in the base game. Some light domination sort in the photo album but nothing I can think of that meets what you mean.

There are some images where you meet her in the park in a trench coat but nothing bound.

What is the filename of the image you mention?
Only her hands are bound. To a tree

kate4gb.jpg
kate4ga.jpg

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Only her hands are bound. To a tree

kate4gb.jpg
kate4ga.jpg
Unintentional bondage, I will have to alter that image. It is where you meet her in the park and have enough favour that she will accept your love after freeing her with the Silver Ring

Also, found that she can be a cheerleader, How do i get her to be one is it a random chance that she be one?
It's a dream

And an image for library blowjob. Old or hidden content?
Which image? If it is named like 'katephoto' it is from Davy's phone so not directly seen in game

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes