cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.10.2 Update (fix 3)
This is an update for version 14.10 but should update 14.9 or later. This is primarily a bug fix update and small changes meant to finalise the version 14.10 before more major changes for version 14.11. There may be issues with this update say with missing images or other small bugs. If so I will do a further fix, otherwise I will update the full versions and Android apk and close off 14.10

This version changes over the last 14.10.1 release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks to those who have posted bug reports and suggestions. Special thanks to wasser who has been supplying image edits ('fakes') for hardcore scenes, mostly for male player and often anal scenes. I have used maybe half of those submitted, as the rest require new scenes to be added or in a few cases did not meet my standards

Links

312Mb
mirror

Installation
Download and copy into an existing 14.9 or later game installation. Unzip/extract the archive 'here', do not extract into a new subfolder and overwrite all files when asked and merge all folders

Notes:
- should update 14.9 or later
- compatible with save games for 14.9 or later
- updated with all fixes

Hints for new scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
The developer Bologna has not posted at all since originally posting the Mod. Given it was for version 14.8.4 it seems unlikely, but you never know
I can't find a user "Bologna", but there are a few with "Bologna" as part of the username. Do you know which of them it was? Thought about trying to contact the dev and ask.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
There's a bug with choosing the game option "Things are a little easier and you can undo some dire actions". Clicking "Start the game" results in an empty page. This was with game version 14.10.2.

Another problem encountered. Can't access the School, which means I can't access Home or other locations you get to from School...

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes