cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Quick question!

As of 14.10.1 if you use the PASS spell to enter the Museum after you charmed the mayor and ordered her to keep it closed to the public then there won't be any sort of shooting or action that would take Mrs.Granger (Kate's Mom) to the hospital hence I cannot unlock the Intensive Care Unit that holds the last and only character that I can't charm... the damn nurse.

Any way to unlock the ICU? I mean like unlock it via dialog because cheat teleporting me there with the menu shows the nurse but she has no dialog and can't charm her without a name.
Later in the game you will see her swimming at the hotel pool and this will unlock the ICU. Just check with Bambi every so often to see if anyone is around

I encountered an issue. When i go to John Adams house with Tess and try to charm him before getting the silver ring, I get stuck on the "Talk to the Adams a bit more" button. I click on it and nothing happens. It's impossible for me to progress further.

I have 14.10.2 and just made the update so that's not because of an old version.
Please post your save game for me to check

Having another issue... trying the conspiracy path (usually do apprentice) and I'm at the "Davy Robbins" stage, but the game won't let me give gina's necklace to Kate. I selected the "protect" dialog option and try to give her the necklace:

"You should hold on to it. It is far too valuable to give away something that can protect you from charm spells!"

Meanwhile I have pamela's bracelet?
You do not use the give option in your inventory for this. If KAte trrust you enough and this is the second time you have freed her then there is a button provided that does this

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
You do not use the give option in your inventory for this. If KAte trrust you enough and this is the second time you have freed her then there is a button provided that does this
Odd, if I just let her go I don't seem to ever see her again... oh well.. I'm a huge sucker for Madison Ivy (lol got the names mixed up) :p

Last edited:

sublimetxtx

Apr 14, 2020
Later in the game you will see her swimming at the hotel pool and this will unlock the ICU. Just check with Bambi every so often to see if anyone is around

Please post your save game for me to check

I am having the same issue with charming John. I attached the save files from right before I use charm. It does not matter which option I choice with him. Both get stuck.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am having the same issue with charming John. I attached the save files from right before I use charm. It does not matter which option I choice with him. Both get stuck.
I am seeing no problems, this is using the last update 14.10.2.3

There is a trivial thing with you ending up in an empty bedroom after a sex scene but that does not get 'stuck' you just return to the living room and all is fine

Can you check you are using 14.10.2.3 and if you get 'stuck' open the javascript console and let me know any error messages logged

sublimetxtx

Apr 14, 2020
Error in place 230
compiled.js:630 TypeError: doc.write is not a function
at addOptionLink (compiled.js:73)
at addQuestionC (compiled.js:69)
at Person.per.showPersonChat (compiled.js:5877)
at startQuestions (compiled.js:67)
at ShowPlace230 (compiled.js:7480)
at eval (eval at dispPlace (compiled.js:630), <anonymous>:1:1)
at dispPlace (compiled.js:630)
at gotoPlace (compiled.js:632)
at HTMLParagraphElement.onclick (index.html:1)

That is what I get when I click on "talk to the Adamses a bit more".

I am using version 14.10.2 that I downloaded yesterday and it is the latest file here I think. In game says 14.10.2. I must have missed 14.10.2.3.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
cmacleod42

This is the file where i mentioned the previous issue about getting stuck on John Adams while attempting to charm.

Specifically, it's the save named Cam1. Let me know if you need more details.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Error in place 230
compiled.js:630 TypeError: doc.write is not a function
at addOptionLink (compiled.js:73)
at addQuestionC (compiled.js:69)
at Person.per.showPersonChat (compiled.js:5877)
at startQuestions (compiled.js:67)
at ShowPlace230 (compiled.js:7480)
at eval (eval at dispPlace (compiled.js:630), <anonymous>:1:1)
at dispPlace (compiled.js:630)
at gotoPlace (compiled.js:632)
at HTMLParagraphElement.onclick (index.html:1)

That is what I get when I click on "talk to the Adamses a bit more".

I am using version 14.10.2 that I downloaded yesterday and it is the latest file here I think. In game says 14.10.2. I must have missed 14.10.2.3.
This is a save file while stuck.
cmacleod42

This is the file where i mentioned the previous issue about getting stuck on John Adams while attempting to charm.

Specifically, it's the save named Cam2. Let me know if you need more details.
Hi all
please redownload and reapply the update
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-2-cmacleod42.571/page-251#post-4343972

The save from sublimetxtx is damaged but the other save works fine using the posted update/fix for 14.10.2.3 as it will for the posted javascript error

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
I'm stuck on Camryn escape what do I do I did the I literally did everything and I still can't get out of the fucking house

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know how to reach the end game?
Please check the walkthrough included in the game, it lists all criteria. Primarily charm ALL people at the police station (inc Gina) and Town Hall (inc Emily)

I'm stuck on Camryn escape what do I do I did the I literally did everything and I still can't get out of the fucking house
Do not do everything as you have a time limit. Just find where you are, and a safe place for her to hide then explicitly end the spell.
The walkthrough lists all these steps

padder

May 5, 2018
The Davy event is bugged for me. :S I talk to kate, release her with the silver ring and go to the hotel. There nothing happens, Davy just sits there at the bar. I dont even know where his room is, and none of the obvious ppl can tell me. Any suggestions?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is it possible to reupload the update to mega? the download link is not working anymore, the full release is still the previous version on mega :(

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The Davy event is bugged for me. :S I talk to kate, release her with the silver ring and go to the hotel. There nothing happens, Davy just sits there at the bar. I dont even know where his room is, and none of the obvious ppl can tell me. Any suggestions?
No it is not, you are just too early. Talk to him, continue playing and you will meet Kate again later on and then do the final confrontation

Reactions: padder

padder

May 5, 2018
No it is not, you are just too early. Talk to him, continue playing and you will meet Kate again later on and then do the final confrontation
I followed the walkthrough exactly though. But I will give it a try sometime tonight, thanks!

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
hi guys/gals any who can be kind and give me a save for first when you are helping Camryn escape and a second where everyone is charmed (if you can for both murder part and apprentice part then that would be great otherwise thanks for the save)

other then that is game has plenty of potential

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi guys/gals any who can be kind and give me a save for first when you are helping Camryn escape and a second where everyone is charmed (if you can for both murder part and apprentice part then that would be great otherwise thanks for the save)

other then that is game has plenty of potential
There is a zip of saves posted earlier in this thread but non-applied to Camryn and few were truly at the end, just late in the game

Attached is a late game save I do not have anything around the Camryn events

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes