lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
The masturbation scene is not the main requirement but it depends on if you are on the Murder or Apprentice paths
- did you charm Tracy and then talk over it with Mom. Is that the masturbation scene you mean (there is another case)
- Jesse must of visited your home
- (Murder) You must of sent Officer Khan out after Davy and you heard from Mom heard that something happened OR you have already defeated Davy
- Sarah must be available at the Mansion
- you must of charmed Tina
She only leaves for work some days of the week, Sunday to Thursday
I am following Apprentice Path
I did charm Tracy and then talk over it with Mom. and after that, the masturbation scene occurs.
Jesse visited my home
Sarah available at the Mansion
Tina is charmed
I tried for a full month span and she is still in the room, does not go to work.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am following Apprentice Path
I did charm Tracy and then talk over it with Mom. and after that, the masturbation scene occurs.
Jesse visited my home
Sarah available at the Mansion
Tina is charmed
I tried for a full month span and she is still in the room, does not go to work.
There was a bug prior to version 14.10 that could cause this issue but not in the 14.10 releases that I know of

Please save your game to file and post it for me to check

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
She is available once you defeat Legion, the next time you visit the General Store

This may break your game once you defeat Legion
Umm well I already defeated her with holly water but she wasn't available maybe there was a bug that wasn't trigger her so I had only option to move her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I am sending my last save file just after telling mom about tracy, and following the save file if you enter mom's room u will find her masturbating. View attachment 911964
As I noted before one requirement is
Tina is charmed
and in the save she is NOT charmed

I just using your save when charmed her, returned to Mom and she immediately left for work

Reactions: Henry73au

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
If I were you cmacleod42 I'd consider removing the Mom/Gabby as a dead end. The Mom is part of an incest fetish which is rampant across adult games so will be a "high value target" so to speak. Having her be one of the very few targets who can be locked off permanently doesn't really help replayability, it just means people come on here or the other place to ask you how to get them and which variables to change to reset the story.

If you are married to the idea, then perhaps in the Cheat menu a "reset Mom and Gabby" button could be setup. Judging by this thread it would save a good 30% of support requests.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If I were you cmacleod42 I'd consider removing the Mom/Gabby as a dead end. The Mom is part of an incest fetish which is rampant across adult games so will be a "high value target" so to speak. Having her be one of the very few targets who can be locked off permanently doesn't really help replayability, it just means people come on here or the other place to ask you how to get them and which variables to change to reset the story.

If you are married to the idea, then perhaps in the Cheat menu a "reset Mom and Gabby" button could be setup. Judging by this thread it would save a good 30% of support requests.
As Deepsea noted there are options in the cheat menu to reset the events

I am also reluctant to remove gameplay just because you can fail, the game allows quite a few save game slots so it is easy enough to save before you start something major like this and revert back if you fail.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
My inventory was full when the hotel plans were given to me, and I don't seem to have an option to pick them up! have I bugged my save?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
My inventory was full when the hotel plans were given to me, and I don't seem to have an option to pick them up! have I bugged my save?
The game provides Auto saves every morning and night, so just load one of them, make sure your inventory is not full (you can always leave things in your bedroom)

Otherwise the cheat menu allows you to add any item in the game

Reactions: Henry73au

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
I'm not able to teleport Leanne and save her
It's saying not everything is ready to teleport
I asked Esmeralda, Victoria ,ms Jones and gates then I attuned the hidden room and left there catholic realic but it's not working

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm not able to teleport Leanne and save her
It's saying not everything is ready to teleport
I asked Esmeralda, Victoria ,ms Jones and gates then I attuned the hidden room and left there catholic realic but it's not working
Have you charmed Abby and asked her to move the Dragon Gem? Did you cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room? Do you know the training 'Precise Transitions'?

Please check the notes in your phone, it lists all needed things, each one ticked off when ready

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Have you charmed Abby and asked her to move the Dragon Gem? Did you cast clairvoyance in the Hidden Room? Do you know the training 'Precise Transitions'?

Please check the notes in your phone, it lists all needed things, each one ticked off when ready
Yes I have done everything and all of them are ticked off , I think something is bugged it is saying to seek advice of people but I have already talked to Victoria, Esmeralda ,mr gates and ms Jones done completed everything that was written in the walkthrough

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yes I have done everything and all of them are ticked off , I think something is bugged it is saying to seek advice of people but I have already talked to Victoria, Esmeralda ,mr gates and ms Jones done completed everything that was written in the walkthrough
I doubt there is a bug, of late I have had no reports or when someone did comment on problems they had always missed something

Can you save your game to file and post it for me, I will check it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where can I find saves I'm playing in joiplay
Saves are internally stored by your browser and are not accessible.

Just load the appropriate save and then choose to save and select 'save to file' and post the file
or similarly but choose export, copy the text and post it preferably in a spoiler

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes